Thread: Engine bay section cut out ***

Engine bay section cut out ***

im after the section showen in the above picture.. due to where the rust its its a pig to get the grinder in there and get the bent section right.. is there anyone out there thats braking a car that will be willing to cut me this section out so i can do a propa job ?

Pm me you you can help me out cheers

Luke

Id say go to a scrappy and ask if they can cut it out for you, anyone breaking their '2 may not be handy with a grinder and make a mess of it.

How about plating it and grinding it flush?

theres a mk1a in the scrappy by me .. they wont cut it out ive asked them i cant see why not its only going to be crushed any way !!! i started to do it but because of how tight and where it is you cant get a grinder in there to do it with out it looking a mess after

Grinder

Hi Luke I have a white one I will be breaking in Cheshire in a few weeks so I can try and cut it out but if I take my eye out or chop my fingers off then I will chase you up!!
    It looks a pig of a job to do

Hello paul,

if its easyer for you to cut a larger section out im happy to cut it down after.. i dont want anyone choping there fingers off lol !

** Banned User **
    Hi Luke,
    I have one here with that part in perfect condition. You can have it for £50 plus £6 P&P. (i don't have any fingers left after taking other parts off with a grinder, so no worries there ;0)
    Cheers, Neil