Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Possible Meet??

MR2 Newbie
    Hi Beckie,
    As I thought with the interest....
    Think I should be free about mid part of October, just before the clocks go back ! Where and when did you have the last get together and how many people turned up ?
    Drew

I think the last meet there was a grand total of 3 mk1s and that was at snetterton a couple of years ago.

October sounds fine where were you thinking?
    Beckie

MR2 Newbie
    Hi Beckie,

Blimey, that's not many is it ? Where has everyone else got to ?!? Anywhere would be fine, I'm easy ! Appreciate living where I do I'm going to have to travel a little bit so it's not a problem, will let you decide !

Drew

MR2 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski View Post
    Hi Beckie,

Blimey, that's not many is it ? Where has everyone else got to ?!? Anywhere would be fine, I'm easy ! Appreciate living where I do I'm going to have to travel a little bit so it's not a problem, will let you decide !

Drew
    Hi All,

I'm in Cambridge and it's been ages so definately up for a meet! Hope we can get something organised this month

How does the weekend of the 27th/28th sound?

What would people prefer, go to a pub and have a drink(non alcoholic for the drivers ) maybe some food, or meet up somewhere and go for a drive?

Beckie

MR2 Newbie
    Have to be honest that weekend will be a little too soon for me Beckie. The work on our house has taken a little longer than anticipated and my car won't be housed back in it's rightful place until the 28th itself. The week after that I'm in Spain so any weekend 10th/11th Nov onwards I will be free ! Oh and maybe combine both, pub (non-alcoholic drink of course!), a little food and a short drive somehwere too ?

Drew

MR2 Newbie
    OK, finally got my car back so if anyone fancies a meet then let me know as I'm now raring to go !

Drew