Thread: new MK1 project

MR2 Lurker

new MK1 project

Hiya,

just thought i would send a quick message to introduce myself, im daniel and have recently picked up a red 1989 mk1 rescued from a barn to (hopefully) restore and get back on the road!

Im in Southport so if there are any members local to me, it would be good to get in touch as i imagine sooner or later i will be in need of some assistance!

will get some pics on soon and if any of you have any general advice based on your own wxperiences im only too happy to take it on board.

cheers
    Dan

** Banned User **
    Get some pics up. Theres a lot of owners in the north west and a lot of scousers lol

Hello Dan, welcome to the club. As Dave says theres plenty of members in the nw, and all helpful and knowledgable. Youre in probably the most active area for meets, runs & shows, so come along to say hello and have a poke about some of our cars. Kris

Hi fellow newbie

Welcome to the club. You're in a great area for Mk1 owners!

There are some lovely Mk1 owners down South too.

But I do admit, the North West has a very active membership. Welcome to the club.

MR2 Lurker
    Thanks for the warm welcome, will get some pics taken this weekend and upgrade my membership so i can show you what i have taken on!

will keep my eyes open for any meets around the north west and show my face.

catch you later
    Dan

MR2 Lurker
    me again, seems giving the vehicle reg is the thing to do so here is mine..........D427 ODB!

also bought an engine-less MR2 rolling chassis for parts, that one is G26 OBA and its blue / silver

Dan

Hi and Welcome

21st OCTOBER MONTHLY MEETING

The Monthly meeting is transferred to the 21st because the Karting is on the 14th, the time is at 12.30 at the Wiggin Tree,
    if you are new to the N/W come and meet use fellow members, If you have laid up your car you can come any way you like you could also bring your other half they are alway welcome,
    Should you need more details phone me on 01204 578147 or mobile 078 127 387 64.
    Bill hulme N/West organiser.