Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2,3,4 june 2012 tatton park classic and performance car show & auto jumble

Oh, I'll be knocking up something nice on the Friday or Saturday night as part of my year long cooking challenge! I'll put up some info about that later too!

MR2 Obsessive
    You will need to do something special to beat Gary (mk1dal). Last year he made a proper curry with rice and nan bread, it smelled and looked lovely

I would love to knock up something nice, but don't tell the wife .....

Quote Originally Posted by coverco View Post
    I would love to knock up something nice, but don't tell the wife .....
    *Laughs like Sid James*

Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Are you doing the bacon sarnies then Kris?

PS: I'm super jealous!
    I think Mrs B has grander plans than bacon butties for us!

Ive just driven him down the motorway for the first time, performance is clearly not the datsun A15 engines greatest strength... 55mph FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by KGB603 View Post
    I think Mrs B has grander plans than bacon butties for us!

Ive just driven him down the motorway for the first time, performance is clearly not the datsun A15 engines greatest strength... 55mph FTW!
    hi , its sounds like tatton at night time will turn in to a master chef compo bring it on , loving the camper mate top buy and far better than tents , just make sure the fridge is fired up for some nice ice cold beers and 55 ftw look on the + side you wont get done for speeding . roll on this show ,good mates ,good food and beer ,what more could you ask for, a top weekend out

gary

MR2 Obsessive
    It won't be in our tent Gary. Mike and I will have bacon sandwiches in the morning and burgers for tea. At least I have got a tent that I can stand up in this time, although if Mike throws up in this one he will be sleeping outside

Tatton Park Show

All the tickets for Tatton Park Show arrived today, So in the post to our members they go today.
    Roll on Tatton see you all soon.
    Bill.

Tatton Park Show

To all that have tickets for Tatton, Please show your ticket at the main entrance to the park, so you don't have to pay to get in, also try to get there well before
    9.00am as there are hundreds of cars arriving at this time making long wait to get in, 8.00am is much better remember I have to sort the 15 cars out onto our plot, members can arrive From 12.00 on Friday for camping, See you all soon .
    Bill. mobile 07812738764
    Last edited by bill hulme; 16th May 2012 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bill hulme View Post
    To all that have tickets for Tatton, Please show your ticket at the main entrance to the park, so you don't have to pay to get in, also try to get there well before
    9.00am as there are hundreds of cars arriving at this time making long wait to get in, 8.00am is much better remember I have to sort the 15 cars out onto our plot, See you all soon .
    Bill. mobile 07812738764
    Hi Bill. Joe and I will be arriving on Friday night - probably between 8 and 9pm. We'll come down to the camping area near the military vehicles. Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by bill hulme View Post
    9.00am as there are hundreds of cars arriving at this time making long wait to get in, 8.00am is much better remember I have to sort the 15 cars out onto our plot, members can arrive From 12.00 on Friday for camping, See you all soon .
    Bill. mobile 07812738764
    Little up date for Friday campers
    Bill.