Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2,3,4 june 2012 tatton park classic and performance car show & auto jumble

XL for me please Tommy!

MR2 Obsessive
    No problem Tom, Bill just phoned me but I was out, so he told my wife he wanted a large one...... that was all he said. Suffice to say I had a very confused wife

tatton park

PLEASE NOTE,
    There ar only 2 places for Saturday 3 Sunday 4 for Monday, the closing date is the 21st of April

Contact me by telephone on 01204 578147 , or email at bill.hulme@ntlworld.com

I WILL NEED YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, CAR REGISTRATION AND PHONE NUMBER in order to register the tickets..

Bookings can be made for one, two or three days, and I also need to know if you will be camping. The charge for camping is £10.00 for any length of time. For motorhomes and caravans the fee is £20.00. You can arrive after 12.00 noon on Friday, and help in setting up our area would be appreciated.
    Bill hulme.

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by coverco View Post
    Anyone fancy club t-shirts for this event ?
    Hi, I'm not displaying, my car is a paper weight at the moment, however I will be coming to visit, am I allowed one? If so I'm a medium and can pay you how every is best. 5 - 6 pound is VERY cheap compared to what other clubs charge for tshirts, I'm happy to pay for the printing.

MR2 Fan
    Im trying to move some dates around so i can come to this. I would be tempted to come friday night and leave end of sat day. Is it possible getting in and out during the show?, i guess it could be a bit of a nightmare?

Cheers

Lewis

They dont let you move cars around the site between 1030 and 4 if memory serves

Apart from that its pretty easy to get off site at the end of the day

MR2 Fan
    Are that's good to know. I will try and sort some dates out and fingers crossed I will be there. Thanks for the info.

Cheers

Lewis

MR2 Obsessive
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick McRick View Post
    Hi, I'm not displaying, my car is a paper weight at the moment, however I will be coming to visit, am I allowed one? If so I'm a medium and can pay you how every is best. 5 - 6 pound is VERY cheap compared to what other clubs charge for tshirts, I'm happy to pay for the printing.
    Off course you can have a shirt Rick, I will order the polo shirts when I know exactly how many people want one. My son Mike has done a really nice design for the back and I will put names on the front left and MR2 MK1 club on the right. You don't nedd to pay any extra for printing I do it as a hobby and just like to help out. It also looks really professional when everyone is in the same shirt

MR2 Obsessive
    Kris do you and Ali want a polo shirt?