Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 15th APRIL WALES RUN OUT

A great day out - Great photos Tom - Looking forward to the Peak Run

hi , top pics tom . i think for the peaks run i might look in to getting a on board camera , pictures never show the true fun we had on the twisty sections of the run ,they were awesome and it might attract more people for future runs . ps the camera will not be showing the clocks for obvious reasons

roll on the peaks run @ cris , get some more skid plates welded to your exhaust mate you will need them . i have been told of more rally stages which are top fun which i will include in the run . i have done some of them to test them for our cars and lets just say i got some 4 wheel air time ( pushing it a bit ) , awesome roads with no traffic very quick and twisty but safe for the less experience driver for this type of road .

@ gentleman and ladies who have participated in the Kent run get your self on the peaks run if would be a pleasure to have you and for you to experience the roads i take for granted which were built for the mk1 , a truly top day out which you shouldn't miss .

gary

MR2 Fan
    I'm now even more gutted I'm away for the Peaks run, you will have to give me a copy of the route!!

I have a little camera you can stick on the windscreen and powers off the cig lighter, it's a bit low res, but if you like I'll see if I can pass it along to you to borrow for the weekend.

This is it's handy work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqlFhFfdL-U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NaypjPotzU