Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11th MARCH LAKES RUN

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by KGB603 View Post
    Its like go karts all over again...

Not sure if you're calling be fat, hairy or slow here

lakes run

Its not to late to join a great team of members, This Sunday for a fun days drive around the Lakes.
    Bill.

Decent weather forecast for sunday too.... light cloud, double digits, but most importantly no rain!

Yes not looking to bad for Sunday - Bill can you give us an update on the latest numbers.

Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Lakelad View Post
    Yes not looking to bad for Sunday - Bill can you give us an update on the latest numbers.

Graham
    Hi Graham it looks like 6.
    Bill.

hi , only 6 , come on members show your support for the runs they take a lot of time and effort to organize . this run is fantastic day out and not to be missed , pm bill if you want to go .

gary

Lakes run

Thanks Graham for another amazing run, you pulled it out the bag again. Both Richard and I had a great day out with the other lads and lassies. Thanks a bunch Bill

Thanks Bill - Good to see everybody today - I hope everybody got home safely. It was nice to have the weather on our side and the place looking so nice - just a pity it brought so many people out and about (you should see it when it's really busy!). I think the image of the rear of the white mini-clubman with the mountain bike on the roof is burnt on my retina - having followed it for 15 miles I can still see it everytime I close my eyes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakelad View Post
    think the image of the rear of the white mini-clubman with the mountain bike on the roof is burnt on my retina - having followed it for 15 miles I can still see it everytime I close my eyes!!
    agGGHGHHGHHHhhhhhhhhggghhhhhHHAAAAHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Graham for arranging the day, it didnt disappoint. Looking forward to the next one. Kris.

hi, thanks for another great day out graham . i thought it was great having a leisurely drive on some parts of the run and take in some of the top scenery for a change , its was great to see the lads and girls again ,roll on the wales run .

gary