Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: South-East meet up - Essex Hertfordshire Area

South-East meet up - Essex Hertfordshire Area

In honour of the fact I've just bought the Blue Supercharger that was being listed on the for sale section on the Forum and it now lives in the Southeast, close to the Essex/Herts border, and a few people on here have expressed an interest in seeing it in the metal so to speak, at the suggestion on Kateg28 I've started a meet up thread to try to sort a date. I have suggested the Kings Head in North Weald as they have a nice big gravel car park and do a good lunch, but open to suggestions.

A few piccys taken this morning are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/widnes_...7627659925518/

How does next Sunday 27th November work for anyone?

Yes, am in!

Yes, I might be able to come up. Not that I'll have my car - it's tucked away in garage SORN for the winter.

MR2 Newbie
    Yup - I'll be there.

Aaaaarrrrgggghhh. Can't make it. I am on the organising committee for son's school Christmas fayre which is that day. Have already ducked out of helping at another event this Thursday (going to Top Gear live) so cannot duck out of this one too.

Aaaaaaarrrrggghhh.
    If date changes (saturday? Or following weekend?) then am in but otherwise will have to be next time.

I'd like to come as well but a/ dont have the mr2 back yet and b/I'm off the the Ritz for afternoon tea that day.

MR2 Fan
    I wont be able to make it , mr2 having a brake/suspension upgrade at the moment.....
    But I would show up if the car was running

Why don't we all suggest days (soon) that we could do, and then go from there. I can't do the 3rd December as I'm working but otherwise easy. It would be good to get as many as we can.

MR2 Newbie
    there is a joint meet with the drivers club at hawkhurst in kent for a christmas lunch on the 4th december let me know if anyone want anymore info ill email it to you my email address is mark@gadget225.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by EppingMk1SC View Post
    Why don't we all suggest days (soon) that we could do, and then go from there. I can't do the 3rd December as I'm working but otherwise easy. It would be good to get as many as we can.
    Well I can do most days. Might go down to joint Drivers Club thing as know a few there but not really sure yet.
    Last edited by andyj; 21st November 2011 at 07:30 PM.