Thread: MK1 B bumper bar needed would swap MK1 A bar for it

MK1 B bumper bar needed would swap MK1 A bar for it

Hi all
    I have got a MK1a bumper bar in excellent condition it is for sale but would rather do a swap for a MK1 b bumper bar if anyone has one
    Cheers
    Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

** Banned User **
    Hi Colin,
    I have not got my Mk1b bumper bar on ebay.......
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-MR2...item3a6b0433bb
    If it doesn't sell maybe we can sort something out.
    Cheers, Neil

Ok Neil thanks i would appreciate it ,will keep an eye on it .Iam going to put a picture up later as i would like someone to confirm it is a MK1 a bar i have
    Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

bumper bar

Hi Colin The latter ones had only one towing eye compared with two on the earlier ones
    Paul

Thanks Paul for that
    If anyone has a bar for a MK1B and is willing to deal for the MK1A bar i have let me know
    link to picture below it is in great condition with only slight surface rust and no rot at all.

Colin

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread...d=1#post136271