Thread: Decals!

MR2 Fan

Decals!

Hi there,ive heard coverco is the man to ask for decals but I can't seem to message him.

Any other contacts anyone has?

Hope you can help

Lewis

MR2 Fan
    Hi Lewis, I developed a kit a few years ago for the MR2 Mk1b (87-90). I have been selling it worldwide for many years now - this consists of all the '3 stripe' stickers on the car, the spoiler stipe, the rear bumper eagle and some extras in case your wing/door/wing mouldings are missing or painted over. See link below for this and other decals for the MR2 Mk1:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/superb.cla...id=p4340.l2562

Very high quality material and finish, a lot of time went into making thes decals just right. Colour are a metalic finish just like the original Toyota items.

I did make some in Gold Metalic for the Super Edition cars but currently out of stock.

Hope this is what you are looking for More decals comming with time.

Daf

MR2 Fan
    Thanks mate

Cheers

lewis

I've been after gold ! Can you still get gold as I reallllly would like a set of decals in gold ! How much would a set of gold decals cost ?

Cheers Luke

MR2 Fan
    Hi Luke, the only thing stopping me producing gold (Super Edition) is I cant get the material that I used on the last production run + it was super expensive. I was selling at the same price as the other decals.

I am trying to get some more but it's not a commonly used shade. send me a message via my website www.superbclassics.co.uk and I can keep you up to date if you like?