Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White Mud flaps

MR2 Newbie

White Mud flaps

only really need the near side one but willing to buy a pair if the owner wont split.

cheers

Hi I have a pair of white mud flaps. They need a clean up first . How does £10.00/ pair + post suit you.

MR2 Newbie
    sounds good to me. wasnt sure how much they went for or indeed how hard they were to come by.

im not bothered about condition as the car needs a lot of work on the body work anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mishy99 View Post
    sounds good to me. wasnt sure how much they went for or indeed how hard they were to come by.

im not bothered about condition as the car needs a lot of work on the body work anyway.
    That`s great. Please give me your address. My Pay Pall account is not working. I have changed my email address & they do not seem to want accept it. The battle continues!!!! Any chance of a cheque.Say £ 12.00 including postage. My address is

45 Torrington Crescent, Wellingborough, NN8 5BX

MR2 Newbie
    hi my address is:

88 Spencer road, Caterham, Surrey CR3 5LB

i will get a check sent asap. thanks thats a great help in getting my car back to a good original condition

Thanks for your cooperation. Pay Pal are being a PITA. As soon as I get the cheque I will send the goods. Hope your rebuild goes well. I have a few parts that I have from a previous car. If you are stuck for a reliable supplier of reasonably priced parts try oukie on this forum. He is a great guy & very helpful.
    Last edited by old petrolhead; 30th September 2011 at 08:35 AM.

MR2 Newbie
    cheers will do! hopefully going to send the cheque tonight

MR2 Newbie
    Hi, i need a name to make the cheque out to. will let you know when i have sent the cheque

Quote Originally Posted by mishy99 View Post
    Hi, i need a name to make the cheque out to. will let you know when i have sent the cheque
    Sorry not to have answered earlier, but I have been up to my eyes in club work. AGM is on Sunday next.

I am Richard Brett

MR2 Newbie
    Unfortunately the car has been written off, however im looking to get it back so i will get back to you as soon as i know what is going on with the car. if i buy it back i will still need the mudflaps will be the final touch to a now full restore