Thread: Front Indicators

Front Indicators

Anyone got a pair of front indicators going if so give me a shout
    Cheers
    Colin
    Last edited by MR2MK1; 20th September 2011 at 12:16 PM.
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

** Banned User **
    Hi Colin,
    Yes i have got a pair, but i'm not sure if they still have the bolts on the back.
    Have you had a bumper bar yet. I am thinking of breaking the car i have with the new bumper bar. So if you still need one, let me know. It might also have a pair of good indicators on that one as it's usually the bumper bar that makes the bolts rust off!!
    Cheers, Neil

Neil
    Got the Bumper bar, picked up one in as new condition for £40 delivered was (well pleased) as for the indicators i am expecting to break the bolts on the ones i have when removing them from the old bumper bar so need some with bolts in place
    cheers
    Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

side lights

Hi Neil see that you have some side lights, I am doing a 1a up and all the ones I have have corroded bulb holders what have you got regarding side/indicators and how much thanks Paul

** Banned User **
    Hi Paul,
    I have got a few pairs here, but they have all got broken bolts on the back. I should have some with solid indicators if you don't mind the bolts problem.
    I see you are moving from Plymouth. Good luck with the move mate.
    Cheers, Neil

indicators

Hi Neil how much for a pair with broken bolts must be cheap (ish) infact may have two pairs as may try to see if I can make them usable without damaging them as I have four mark 1s that I am getting back on the road and two of the cars have badly corroded bulb holders, so what is the best price for two pairs.
    THanks I am hoping everything works out up the line trouble is I have two units full of car parts so Need a bigish van which dont come cheap
    PAul

** Banned User **
    Hi Paul,
    You are lucky to have units to put your parts. All my parts are in the 13 MR2s i have at the bottom of my field!!! I have nearly finished building my garage, so next spring i should be dry :0)
    Have you got any good front panels for a Mk1b? I need a pair. I've sold 2 pairs, but only have one pair left. I mainly need the right hand side one i think. We can swap good front panels for indicators.
    Cheers, neil

Hi Neil sorry dont have any as I have been just selling parts off the shelf due to me moving may have some in a few weeks when I start buying and selling again
    Paul