Thread: Kent Run

Kent Run

Hi, any news on the Kent run this year? Last year i missed out as the mr2 was being repaired but i should be free if there is one september/october time. Barney

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BARNEY View Post
    Hi, any news on the Kent run this year? Last year i missed out as the mr2 was being repaired but i should be free if there is one september/october time. Barney
    Rob, Kent run was apparently recently cancelled. Apologies from Alan sent out last week. However, there's a great pub meet planned for Sunday 2 October at The Grasshopper, near Westerham. Details posted in another thread I think. It's combined with Drivers Club and there's several people from there with Mark 1's now. Should be quite a good day. Would be great to see your car and might help should you decide again to sell.

Were going to try and organise the Kent Run for early April next year. It has just been a case that other events that are not MR2 related has kept me busy recently that I have not had the time to organise anything this year.

Ok cheers for the replies. I will definately be up for the April Kent run then. I seem to remember last year's one being from Ashford through Tenterden to Rye, that route would be good. Andy, Westerham is a bit too far out for me. I'm living in Basingstoke and occasionally visit family in Tenterden and unfortunately cant make the Westerham meet this time. also, i will be keeping the mr2 now. A new mot, new exhaust and full waxoyl treatement together with the mountain of other work means its got to stay!
    Last edited by BARNEY; 17th September 2011 at 09:30 PM.