hi all got an mr2 for sale bought it for 1250 in 2004 drove it for about 5 months then crashed it into a post at about 10 mph damaged the front r/h side of the car. got it repaired so it was drivable but lost my license during the incident as i had one too many and have nt put it back on the road since. its engine was sound and i had it moved for storage in 2008 where i drove it into a relatives garage and has been sitting there since.

it needs to be viewed to be honest as it has nt been used in such along time the body work isnt great and i have nt heard it start since 2008 either but with a replacement battery im sure the old girl will come good.

its the light blue colour with roughly 76000 miles on the clock from what i remember it had abit of a funky sounding alarm but apart from that was pretty much standard.

im looking for someone who knows their stuff with mr2s to come down and check it out properly and giv me an offer as to what its worth im not expecting alot as its not been through an mot but if someone mechanicly minded can give it thorough going over then they should be able to figure wether its worth a few bob or not

was planning to one day touch up the body work and get it mot d myself but i just have nt had the time or money to do it. and am in the position now where i could really do with a an extra few hundred quid

its stored in enfield north london en3 postcode

anymore enquiries ring me on 07931134210 thanks