Thread: Reinforcement sub-assy, front bumper

Reinforcement sub-assy, front bumper

Hi all anyone got a front bumper reinforcement sub a-assy in good condition if so give me a shout.

below is a pic of what i am after thanks to 88mr2 for pic

Cheers
    Colin
    Last edited by MR2MK1; 25th August 2011 at 04:48 PM.
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

MR2 Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2MK1 View Post
    Hi all anyone got a front bumper reinforcement sub a-assy in good condition if so give me a shout can supply picture

Cheers
    Colin
    did you get a bit of a bump colin ?

No Pat bought Roberta an 1988 white sunroof 2 for her birthday,you know what they say HIS & HERS
    Its my winter project as it needs work done .I have started a restoration thread if you want to have a look at the pics so far .

Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

MR2 Enthusiast
    i will check that out, i dread to think what she will want for christmas,lol

Got one in great condition still black and shiney with Toyota labels on it for £20 plus delivery
    Colin