Thread: Prime Toyota MR-2 Mk1 1987 for sale.

Prime Toyota MR-2 Mk1 1987 for sale.

This must be one of the nicest MR-2 Mk1s available. Registered in 1987 it has completed just 62,000 miles and the condition of the exterior and interior reflect this low usage. Its overall condition is also a tribute to its previous owners.

The car is red with a grey/black cloth interior. It has radio/cassette player, alloy wheels with 5 good Continental tires. It will have 1 year's MOT. It is taxed to 31 October 2011.

The exhaust needs replacing but I have not replaced it as the new owner might prefer to chose a quiet, normal or sports exhaust. I will reduce the price by £250 to cover this.

I have had the car for 4 years and am only selling because we are moving abroad. The car is in Yorkshire.

Contact Chris on 0113 250 2690 or 07778 202826 or email cmcg@jamac.plus.com and I will send you pictures and answer any questions.

Price £3000 less £250 = £2750..

MR2 Newbie
    Hi Chris, Have tried to contact you by email but it will not send. Could you send some pics and history etc to my email address. mistertwokw@aol.com

Thanks