Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Charger Super Edition..63,000 miles.

Super Charger Super Edition..63,000 miles.

just wondered what the general mark 1 view was on the value of my beloved.. the time will come probally sooner than later that i will need to sell her on, wont go into the reasons just yet but i will speak to my guys at our next meet.full history taxed and mot,d I state...Completely original..no mods ,no tinkering. no boy race stuff..every switch knob, handle hose ect perfect.. interior as new.. price options or suggestions welcome.. no doubt it will amuse me no end..lol...many more photos available by searching the northern ireland sub-forum and viewing our meets and run pictures..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2009_0911MR2MK10016.jpg   2009_0911MR2MK10020.jpg   2009_0911MR2MK10022.jpg   2009_0911MR2MK10019.jpg   2009_0911MR2MK10021.jpg  

Last edited by rockinhorse; 12th August 2011 at 08:48 PM.

Staffordshire Moorlands nr. Stoke on Trent
    if were talking biscuits i can bring Jaffa cakes 2 boxes and some custard creams, sensibly just as the world dips into the pit of financial oblivion i doubt there will be too many risking the kind of cash it should be worth

£3000-4000

MR2 Newbie
    Hopefully 4kish. Condition is, of course, everything.

MR2 Newbie
    Hi,
    I am currently in the market for that "special" mk1 for myself, looked at loads but no luck yet. Could you pm me if you do decide to sell please. I have tried to pm you but your inbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by rockinhorse View Post
    just wondered what the general mark 1 view was on the value of my beloved.. the time will come probally sooner than later that i will need to sell her on, wont go into the reasons just yet but i will speak to my guys at our next meet.full history taxed and mot,d I state...Completely original..no mods ,no tinkering. no boy race stuff..every switch knob, handle hose ect perfect.. interior as new.. price options or suggestions welcome.. no doubt it will amuse me no end..lol...
    Ronnie, you selling up ?
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

i have now cleared my inbox i think, so any serious interested folk can pm with any questions ect. i would rather someone from the club take an interest rather than the rabble from other well know car sales sites, as some of the guys have said no climate is good at the minute for classic car owners, over here especially but there is always a buyer as i myself did with this rare mark 1.
    Last edited by rockinhorse; 14th August 2011 at 07:04 PM.

MR2 Newbie
    Could you pm me if/when you decide to sell for definate, if you could include the price you decide on to. Thanks

MR2 Obsessive
    I know how much Mark paid for this car at Tatton Park a few years ago and it was no where near £4000. Have you sorted the rust around the rear corners yet?

As Kevin has said now is not a great time for selling specialty cars, so the car is worth what someone will pay for it. Good luck with the sale.

when i brought this car home it went straight to a local bodywork expert who repaired the rear valance and tidyied the front spoiler,futhermore the rest of the car is "rust" free, the first uk owner had fully undersealed the car in 1998, the first 9 years of its life having been spent in japans climate have given it a head start on uk na models regarding "rust" i would suggest viewing highly recommended.As far as i am aware there are no other super editions in this condition and maybe its "no where near" suggestion values, so possibly buyers might be better buying a uk na model which has had extensive repairs and bodywork done to have them presentable to the eye, i have had mine up on tele lift every year before mot and the sound under condition is impressive, again viewing highly recommened which i can provide.the mark 1 market is there to be searched and viewed maybe others know more about values and rust than me..i know what i have and what a reaonable value should be, this is my 4th mark 1 over the last 20 years, good luck finding your special one..
    Last edited by rockinhorse; 20th August 2011 at 01:59 PM.