Message from Peter Scatchard, Castle Combe Track-Day Organiser:

Track day arrangements are now underway.

I have 2 cars coming, and 4 individual entry passes (free-of-charge) already allocated.

That leaves me with 8 other f.o.c. entry passes. If you are coming in your MR2 Mk1 and would like a f.o.c. entry to a great day’s entertainment, ogling some great cars in the paddock and watching day-long track-action around a fast, good visibility circuit only 10 minutes off the M4 near Junction 17, please let me know soonest. If you’re bringing a passenger, ask me for two passes as they’re per person, not per car. There’s no need for a car-pass, you simply drive to the Club’s allocated area and put your car on show along with your fellow members’. I’ll let you know where our stand will be located when I send you your passes.

If you want track passes, I can still obtain these at £25 per 15 minute session, but you’ll have to be quick before all the concessionary passes are sold-out.

Apart from your asap eMail confirmation of requirements, I don’t need anything from you yet. I’ll be in touch nearer the time, asking for an A5 sized SAE so I can send you your passes once I receive them from the Combe organisers.

PLEASE CONTACT ME TO BOOK EVEN IF YOU’VE DONE SO BEFORE at
peter.scatchard@motorcyclewriter.co.uk

Castle Combe Track-day Co-Ordinator
MR2 Mark 1 Club