Thread: JapBash - Sunday 4th September - Bentley Wildfowl Centre, Lewes

MR2 Enthusiast

JapBash - Sunday 4th September - Bentley Wildfowl Centre, Lewes

This is a joint event with the S/E MR2 Drivers club and IMOC, we attended last year and this is a great show, so come on guys get your names down...

1) Debs & Paul (in my Mk2)
    2)
    3)

This is a joint event with the S/E MR2 Drivers club and IMOC, we attended last year and this is a great show, so come on guys get your names down...
    Glad to see this show is going to happen again. A really nice venue and a great drive down there, especially in convoy. How about meeting up at Pease Pottage services and driving down together?

2) Alan & Mark (Mk1 red)
    3)

Quote Originally Posted by Alan SE View Post
    Glad to see this show is going to happen again. A really nice venue and a great drive down there, especially in convoy. How about meeting up at Pease Pottage services and driving down together?

2) Alan & Mark (Mk1 red)
    3)
    Desperate to get to this and JAE but family want holiday first week in September so just don't know how I can do it. Nothing confirmed yet on holiday so hoping can at least get to one of these. My car is now fully restored and wants some outings. So list remains frustratingly...

2) Alan & Mark (Mk1 red)
    3)

If anyone wishes to join us, we'll be meeting at the Pease Pottage Services on M23 at 10.00am on Sunday and driving down together.