Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MR2 wanted

MR2 Newbie

MR2 wanted

Hi everyone.

I have been looking at these cars for a while now and have decided that i am going to advertise my motorbike for sale and spend the money on a nice Mk1.

So if anyone has a nice car that they are thinking of selling then please get in touch...if anyone is after a motorbike and wants to px their mk1 then that would also be a good thing

Thanks

whats the details of the bike?

Hey, selling my red mk1 TBAR here - http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread...-1988-MK1-TBAR

Have a look and tell me what you think, cheers

or mine, its a hard top w/sunroof but needs a little TLC on the body work

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread...522#post127522

£750 ono

hi, i have a mk1, 1988 on a f plate, 106,000 miles,full 12 months mot, taxed till sept, red with sunroof, filler free, excellent condition. interested? derby area.

MR2 Newbie
    Sorry for the late reply guys, just had our baby so been a little busy!!
    To answer the questions above:
    The bike is a Yamaha FAzer 6 (naked version) 2004 model with 8500 miles on it, immaculate condition.
    Edgware14: Looks like a nice car, could you send some more pictures and details of service history etc.
    Dan: I am not after a car that needs the bodywork doing as i think that with these cars it is never just the visible bits that need doing, just being honest.
    Soulcruiser: Could you send me some pictures and more details please.

Thanks

Allright mate, my car is on ebay now with lots of pictures, here - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...T#ht_582wt_932

Cheers.

Really good MR-2 Mk1 for sale

Hi,

I have one of the nicest MR-2 Mk1s available. Registered in 1987 is has completed just 62,000 miles and the condition of the exterior and interior reflect this low usage. Its overall condition is also a tribute to its previous owners.

The car is red with a grey/black interior and sunroof (not T-bar). It has radio/cassette player, alloy wheels with 5 good Continental tires. It will have 1 years MOT. It is taxed to 31 October 2011.

The exhaust needs replacing but I have not replaced it as the new owner might prefer to chose and quiet, normal or sports exhaust. I will reduce the price by £250 to cover this.

The car is in Yorkshire.

Contact me on 0113 250 2690 or 07778 202826 or email cmcg:@jamac.plus.com and I will send you pictures and answer any questions.

Price £3000 less £250 = £2750..

Quote Originally Posted by feegle View Post
    Hi everyone.

I have been looking at these cars for a while now and have decided that i am going to advertise my motorbike for sale and spend the money on a nice Mk1.

So if anyone has a nice car that they are thinking of selling then please get in touch...if anyone is after a motorbike and wants to px their mk1 then that would also be a good thing

Thanks

MR2 Newbie
    link not working on the other thread Joe...