Thread: Acrylic Colour Tinted MR2 Keyrings! : 3 Different Keyrings Avaialble!

Cool Acrylic Colour Tinted MR2 Keyrings! : 3 Different Keyrings Avaialble!

Hello,
    Just to let everyone know that we are currently selling these on eBay at £4.99 each (plus p+p). They have been selling very quickly and we only have a few of the blue ones left! So please check the link below to see them
    http://shop.ebay.co.uk/matt_eb*y-uk/...id=p4340.l2562

Thank you
    Jack

Last 2 blue Eagle Badge keyrings I have in stock now uploaded to eBay:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=260814724130

Thanks
    Jack

I do not wish to burst the buble, but the club now issues a similar keyring in steel, with the double eagle on one side & MR2 MK1 Club on the reverse. Free of charge with all full membership renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by old petrolhead View Post
    I do not wish to burst the buble, but the club now issues a similar keyring in steel, with the double eagle on one side & MR2 MK1 Club on the reverse. Free of charge with all full membership renewals.
    No bubble burst But I would like to make it clear that this is Jacks own design, not a rip off of the MK1 club keyring, whatever they may look like, I have not seen one

We are not trying to persuade anyone not to join the club by selling these keyrings, just a choice, from the many availible on the internet, no membership required

Jack is using the money he makes from his ebay sales to try and get his MR2 on the road

I hope this makes our intentions clear, sorry if this has caused any confusion.
    Last edited by Boyzdad; 8th July 2011 at 09:20 PM.

On a slightly different note, would Jack let me have a copy of the screaming eagle? I want to make a stencil for some custom rocker covers I want to do before JAE

Staffordshire Moorlands nr. Stoke on Trent
    Quote Originally Posted by old petrolhead View Post
    well i didn't get a keyring with my membership pack, although i did get a notepad and pen, plus a neat bag for my pumps when i have gym class