Thread: Exhaust Identification?

MR2 Newbie

Exhaust Identification?

I have just taken this exhaust off my car it is stainless steel and in really good nick. I was told when i bought the car that it is a Lotus Elise exhaust can anyone verify this? Also what is it worth and anyone want it? The down pipe is also in very good condition. Only reason for sale is i have a karmelion kit and it does not fit anymore.

Mk1_mods
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0190.jpg   IMAG0185.jpg   IMAG0187.jpg   IMAG0183.jpg   IMAG0112.jpg  

Last edited by mk1_mods; 4th July 2011 at 08:18 PM.

could be custom? how much you after for it?

Looks like a MK2 power flow system, what diameter is inlet and is it very loud?

MR2 Newbie
    No its not loud at all it has been on my car for 6 years or so when i bought it and never had any complaints about noise. I think as exhausts go it is not loud in the slightest. The guy i bought it from did mention it was a mod that Paul Woods was doing years ago but im not sure how acurate that is. Have loaded more pics????????????

MR2 Fan
    Looks interesting. I have no idea im afraid. Have you tried doing a google immage search on the Elise exhaust, see if a photo of this comes up?

Daf

Club Technical Advisor
    I can clarify that is not one of my exhausts, looks like some sort of Mk2 system, i used to make Elise silencers fit a Mk1 years ago and they worked really well, but the Elise system is a different design to that one pictured above anyway.

MR2 Newbie
    a complete mystery then. mmmm well now im really stumped could ber custom could be mk2 will keep looking.