PDA

View Full Version : Font colour on the forum

Kateg28
26th May 2011, 07:33 AM
Max,
I know you are not very busy and waiting for us to make suggestions. I also know I am old an my eyesight not as good as it could be.

But I cannot read the thread titles and other stuff onthe forum. It has been turned grey but the background is black. I find myself peering really closely at the screen until I can work it out.

Is this something I can change in my profile?

To balance it out, there are a lot of good things on the forum and I still love the random garage at the top (2 white, 1 orange, 1 red and 1 Mica blue today!)

Kate

Monkeymax
26th May 2011, 10:59 AM
Hi Kate,
That's a good point - when I was modifying the post colour scheme, I didn't check the front page, etc. It would appear the link colours are related.
There is still some work to be done with regards to the forum colour scheme, which I'll try to do over time. In the meantime, I'll change the settings so that the links are brighter, but this may affect links in the posts... We'll see!

Ursula
1st August 2011, 01:29 PM
Hi Max

I can't read the links in the posts either - that includes email addresses! they are so pale that the only way I can see them at all is by highlighting and copy/pasting them on to a (Word) document. That should not be necessary!

That is the only gripe I have, everything else is just fine for me.

Thanks
Ursula

Monkeymax
3rd August 2011, 03:54 PM
Hi Max

I can't read the links in the posts either - that includes email addresses! they are so pale that the only way I can see them at all is by highlighting and copy/pasting them on to a (Word) document. That should not be necessary!

That is the only gripe I have, everything else is just fine for me.

Thanks
Ursula

Hi Ursula,
Yes, the colours for the website and forum still aren't completely finished - I've not had time to do this - and so there is the odd problem like that. I apologise for that. However, if you hold your mouse over a link in a post it should become darker, and thus easier to read.
I'll try to sort it as soon as I can, though.

Max