PDA

View Full Version : 15 Mr2 Only magazines

Donna
22nd May 2011, 08:37 AM
Having a clearout and found this stack of magazines, seems a shame to bin them so thought i would see if there was any interest.

Ive got issue 1 of Toyota Performance Magazine

MR2 Only ive got issues:2, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22.

Im after £15 for the lot plus p&p (£5) ono

That works out at £1 per mag.

I only want to sell them as a job lot thought as i dont have time to post them individually :thumleft:

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2011/05/mr2mags001-1.jpg

Fab4mr2
2nd June 2011, 04:45 PM
PM sent.

Donna
6th June 2011, 02:31 PM
Hi im only looking to post to the UK sorry, they are quite heavy to the price to ship them will be silly.

Reduced to £10 plus p&p (£5)

Seems a shame to bin them

Fab4mr2
7th June 2011, 04:03 PM
Hi im only looking to post to the UK sorry, they are quite heavy to the price to ship them will be silly.

Reduced to £10 plus p&p (£5)

Seems a shame to bin them
Not to bug you about it, but even though the export shipping cost would be a bit more than than the local, lol, I might still be very interested. I would very much like them if they are in decent condition, especially as trying to pick up left over copies from the original publisher would probably cost a lot more. If you are able to check on the shipping cost to here I would stll appreciate it. I have had a couple of other members there ship me similar items before, so I am well aware of the costs, but of course sometimes the postal service can be a bit vague about options, and quotes can be a bit higher than they could be, lol. Thanks.

Donna
30th June 2011, 02:51 PM
Bump still for sale, they are in good condition, they have been read.

If you PM your details for postage if you are still interested and i will try and get a quote.

Thanks

andyruffnready1
19th July 2011, 08:06 AM
hi have you sold these yet? im uk based and would like them