PDA

View Full Version : Stainless Steel Exhaust Identification needed??????????

mk1_mods
18th May 2011, 06:41 PM
Another part found at the back of my garage. But i have not the slightest idea where i got it from or what if any type it is. Can anyone help identify this exhaust and advise on a price? Its is in a good condition has a couple of slight dents and is used so will need a good clean up. Will polish up very nicely though. Its going up for sale as i need more room so will be posting loads over the coming days.

mk1_mods

kevin..in
18th May 2011, 07:46 PM
its either a magnex or a mongoose (essentially the same thing) flip it over the other way and magnex will have a little plate tack welded on, it has been repaired which will bring its value down, do you have the other part? as is as a part system £50 tops if you have the other part then £80 to £100

mk1_mods
18th May 2011, 08:03 PM
Right have turned it over and found the little plate tack (see attached) and ah ha i have just found the second part which bolts to the manifold. Wish i could remember were these came from. Right who wants them or do have to slap them on fleabay.

mk1_mods

kevin..in
18th May 2011, 08:13 PM
its a magnex

Monkeymax
19th May 2011, 12:19 PM
Tempted. Where are you?

mk1_mods
19th May 2011, 12:27 PM
I am down in South Wales mate. Although i do travel to work every day in Leominster if that help anyone. Fleabay are having a free listing weekend this weekend so i am going to try and get all my gear up on there unless anyone want 1st dibs.

mk1_mods

MR2MK1
19th May 2011, 12:44 PM
Hi pmd you yesterday about the lights
Colin

charged
20th May 2011, 10:08 AM
if you have the other part then £80 to £100

Full system is worth much more than that. £200 is a fair price for a used full system.

mk1_mods
20th May 2011, 10:22 AM
wow not bad for something i have sitting in the back of my garage (thats alot of beer). But for that sort of money would someone really buy a used one when you can buy a brand new mongoose for £370?

Is the demand out there high enough that i can shift it quick? Or do i just need to keep it for six months for someone who want it . Either way its going on ebay this weekend as they are having a listing free day unless there are any takers.

mk1_mods

kevin..in
20th May 2011, 08:59 PM
Full system is worth much more than that. £200 is a fair price for a used full system.

not with that repair though