PDA

View Full Version : Need space time for a clean out.....

mk1_mods
17th May 2011, 07:38 PM
Ok i am now at the point where i am tripping over all the spares i have. So i am going to spend the next few weeks digging everything out and finding a new home for it all. So i am on here first before trying the dreaded flebay.

Style Auto Body Kit - Front & Back Bumper
Super Charger Rear Lights - From US Very nice Condition
Fibreglass Front Wings

So the first thing i have found is this styleauto body kit. The story behind these is i went all the way from South Wales to Woodsport to pick these up. Then before i ever got around to fitting them i stumbled across a Karmeleion Kit and went with that instead.

They are in the exact same condition i picked them up in. And as anyone who as ever tried Paul Woods parts will tell you they are very high quality. So any takers i am looking at £300 for the pair (bargain) for these plus postage. Although if i am honest i would prefer not to post fibreglass. Collection welcome from Pontypridd S. Wales.

I have also found a set of very nice Supercharger Rear Lights. I imported these direct from America a while back but again because of the Karmelion kit these were never used. They are in very nice condition and come with the key extended that usually goes missing. Having looked at threads they go for about £150 plus postage or collection welcome.

I have a set of fibreglass front wings from Honeybourne mouldings. I have trial fitted these and was happy with the quality as they will never rust. They are not new and need a slight bit a clean up but still are very nice as they are not even painted. £70 will get you the pair + postage or collection. pics to follow

Lots more to follow
mk1_mods

MR2MK1
18th May 2011, 04:17 PM
Hi have pmd you
Cheers
Colin

mk1_mods
21st May 2011, 01:52 PM
Supercharger Rear Lights Now Sold.