PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Celica ST162 Brake Calipers - Mk1 Upgrade - £30

tommundy
15th May 2011, 05:08 PM
A pair of front brake calipers and carriers taken off my Mk1.5 due to an upgrade. In good working order but could do with a refurb to make perfect. The nearside one was sticking slightly before removal. Come with part worn greenstuff pads.

These bolt directly onto the Mk1 hub, have a slightly larger single pot bore and use the Mk1b disc.

http://tomstips.co.uk/forsale/brakes.JPG

£30 collected from Beverley or Sheffield, or anywhere in between! or £37 posted.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Tom

superwhite90
16th May 2011, 09:04 AM
* please delete *

tommundy
16th May 2011, 12:20 PM
Hi there,
These are single pot as stated in the description and the nipples are okay... I had stated quite clearly in the description of the other calipers that you bought the condition and there were several pictures also.
I'll post up some more detailed pictures of these tonight if it's still light when I get home.
Cheers,
Tom

superwhite90
16th May 2011, 03:40 PM
Sorry mate I worded that all wrong, ive had a f*cking shit day. I realised after i replied that they are single pots.

I couldnt pm you as it said your inbox is full up.

You wouldnt happen to know if dimensionally these are the same as the twin pots? As I have some scooby brake pads that I bought previously :)

tommundy
17th May 2011, 08:26 AM
No worries, I know having met you that you're not like that :)

I tried to message you to tell you it was okay to message me, but your message box is full also, lol.

I had a look on brakes4u and the pads look to be different unfortunately :(

It was quite late when I got back last night and I'm not home now until Thursday night, so will get some more pictures then!

Cheers,
Tom

superwhite90
17th May 2011, 11:11 AM
Thats alright mate I can wait. I need to change my discs all round anyway as there is a huge lip on me fronts and the grooved rears...well the grooves just aren't there anymore lol

My inbox is completely empty now!

tommundy
11th July 2011, 05:31 PM
Now on eBay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160617729649

Cheers,
Tom

superwhite90
12th July 2011, 09:57 AM
Im skint until the end of the month now :(