PDA

View Full Version : Enfield Pageant of Motoring- Sunday May 29th

Alan SE
9th May 2011, 07:23 PM
Anyone else want to come and join us at Enfield?

So far we have;
Alan Cayzer
Debs
Barry Banks
Barry Drury

We'll be meeting in The Halfords car park outside the show at 9.15am.
Please post below if you want to come

gonae86
10th May 2011, 06:21 AM
I might , but not 100% sure yet :)

Kateg28
10th May 2011, 07:46 AM
I want to come!

But I can't, it is my birthday weekend and I am being taken away for the weekend to celebrate. Another time......

gadget225
10th May 2011, 07:21 PM
im trying to get the weekend off work

daddy dog
11th May 2011, 06:03 AM
Barry drury + 1 other mk1

Alan SE
11th May 2011, 10:49 PM
Guys,
I was shocked today to receive a letter from the Enfield Pageant organisers that we have been refused a place at the show. They say they have limited space and we have been refused entry due to our poor display last year. Well I don't believe they are limited on space but perhaps they have a point about our displays in past years as we have struggled to get cars to attend this show although funnily enough we would have had a good one this year.

Needless to say I shall be replying to them telling them they are a bunch of shits! (although not using those words) and how disappointed we are seeing as we have supported them for many years and why have they only told us three weeks before the show.

Anyway, it does not alter the fact that we will not be going this year and on behalf of the club I applologise for this.

I suppose I could always try and get us into the time trial racing at Crystal Palace Park on the same weekend. It's short notice but could be worth a try if anyone is interested?

daddy dog
12th May 2011, 04:06 PM
not happy with that . perhaps i should try for the bromley show instead now.

Alan SE
13th May 2011, 08:05 PM
not happy with that . perhaps i should try for the bromley show instead now.

You'll be very welcome to join us at Bromley. Put your name down on the Bromley Pageant posts and that will reserve your place.