PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone .

mr2 Lauren
29th April 2011, 05:22 PM
hello everyone ,
thought id just introduce myslef :) my names Lauren ,I’m 19 and have just brought my first MR2 MK1 . I have been dying to get my hands on a nice one for the past year and a bit and have FINALLY got one in perfect condition a 1989, rust free , brand new leather interior and less then 65miles on the clock its perfect. I live down in the south east in Eastbourne. so if theres anyone els around from eastbourne would be nice to know . ill post pictures up tomorrow :) ! when my computre lets me .x

Kateg28
29th April 2011, 09:16 PM
:wave:
Welcome to the club. Tell us more......
19 is young to get the car, how is the insurance going and good for you for not choosing the ubiquitous Saxo/Ka/106 euroboxes.

What colour and are you sure it has only done 65 miles?
:grin:

mr2 Lauren
30th April 2011, 06:53 AM
yep all genuine miles with full service history and all MOT :) ! yer insurance is a bit of a sting but only a little bit more then my previous car. it's white and looks beautiful :) !!
Thank you for the warm welcome x

Kateg28
30th April 2011, 09:31 AM
Do you mean 65 thousand miles?

White is a popular colour and in my opinion, when in excellent condition, can look stunning. My first one was White but I was driving that about when you were born.

Is it a T-bar?

There are quite a few shows and meets over the Summer so get yourself along and you can meet in person.

Keep an eye out on the events section.

mr2 Lauren
1st May 2011, 07:47 AM
yer sorry i ment 65 thousand . hahah wow! so how many have you had ? ill try get some pictures up this evening .
no not a t-bar just the sun roof model .
yer im off to one in eastbourne this afternoon , but yer let me know when theres one on id love to come and meet everyone .