PDA

View Full Version : Blue tbar for sale G reg South West London

kitkat
25th April 2011, 09:09 PM
Hi

I have a 1989 blue t bar mk1 which I have decided to sell. I have had the car for about 2 years and it has never let me down. It has under 65000 miles on the clock and only 2 previous owners. It has a stainless steel exhaust and the brakes were done just before I bought it. Everything works as it should, but it does need some work which I do not have the time/money/skills to complete.

The car suffered a small dent in the front off side wing which made it a cat c write off. It has since passed the VOSA inspection but I have not had the dent fixed as it does not effect the running of the car. There is a patch of rust on the rear near side wheel arch which needs attention, though it has been treated to stop it getting any worse.

The tbar leaks so I have sealed it as a temporary measure, this can easily be removed when a more permanent repair is undertaken.

The car has the usual 5th gear issue and my mechanic thinks the clutch will need doing sometime soon.

With the right attention this could be a really lovely car and this is the main reason I have decided to let it go.

Offers in the region of £800 to a good home.

Happy to provide photographs to any interested party.

The car is mechanically sound and very reliable.

MOT and tax until July.