PDA

View Full Version : Janspeed Exhaust for swap

Diamond_Bolt
19th April 2011, 04:04 PM
Hi all

Not for sale but I've got a Janspeed Exhaust ( A bit too loud for me and my neighbours) so I want to swap it for another exhaust if anyone is interested. I will take it off over the weekend so can get a few pictures then. !

Thanks

Ricky

Ashmando1
19th April 2011, 05:33 PM
Hey what sort of exhaust are you after? Standard? Where in north London are you?

Diamond_Bolt
19th April 2011, 07:11 PM
hi mate standard is fine as long as its in good condition.

Im located new barnet, new southgate

Diamond_Bolt
20th April 2011, 08:55 AM
Forgot to say, The janspeed exhaust is stainless steel. Does need a little elbow grease to shine though ;)

mlhs
20th April 2011, 04:54 PM
Sell your Janspeed they still make good money, and buy a second hand standard system off someone and still have plenty cash left over. Would be crazy to swap a SS exhaust for standard, even if it was in good condition.

kolby82
20th April 2011, 05:58 PM
Sell your Janspeed they still make good money, and buy a second hand standard system off someone and still have plenty cash left over. Would be crazy to swap a SS exhaust for standard, even if it was in good condition.

second this, a good stainless Janspeed can go for £200, you'd have change from a brand new standard system then.

i reckon what you want is a swap with a mongoose/magnex system, still stainless and sporty but nowhere near as noisey!

Dan

Monkeymax
20th April 2011, 06:31 PM
I have a standard on mine. Woulnt mind a swap an a bit of money your way if you're interested. I'll try to get photos for you if you want. To be honest, I should check the condition first, but it was still in great nick when I last looked with a Toyota sticker on it. :)

Diamond_Bolt
20th April 2011, 09:29 PM
Right this has opened up a few options :) thanks guys.

I'll get pictures Friday when I take it off and give it a nice clean.

I'll take a standard exhaust and 50 quid OnO or swap for a magnex etc

Diamond_Bolt
26th April 2011, 09:22 AM
Sorry lads and ladies. I hadn't had the time to get the exhaust off but this is still available. If anyone wants to make any offers please do :)

chief44
11th May 2011, 03:37 PM
Hi. Is the Janspeed still up for grabs?
Cheers,
Ben.

Diamond_Bolt
26th May 2011, 10:08 AM
Hi Sorry Mate havnt been able to get on for a while.

The Janspeed is still available.

Thanks

Rick

chief44
26th May 2011, 11:29 AM
No problem chap. Are you still wanting a swap or will you sell up? How much would you want for it these days?
Cheers,
Ben

Diamond_Bolt
26th May 2011, 11:37 AM
£50 swap with standard exhaust or £150 outright.

Thanks

chief44
26th May 2011, 02:55 PM
Sounds pretty good to me. I'll happily do a swap with you. I'll pm you now.
Cheers,
Ben

chief44
3rd June 2011, 02:36 PM
you have pm's chap!