PDA

View Full Version : AOVC Show Ballymena 25/6/11

MR2MK1
11th April 2011, 12:29 PM
Ok guys anyone wishing to attend the AOVC show at Ballymena Showgrounds on Saturday 25/6/11 please let me know .Unfortunately i will not be able to attend this year as i am flying out on holiday that morning ,but will sort out the entrys etc as normal and supply all the stand gear etc . :+:

Cheers
Colin
LAO IReland

alpha13
12th April 2011, 04:02 PM
count me in.....
still have to send off the entry and pay it though...

MR2MK1
12th April 2011, 05:07 PM
Once again Mark you are first in the queue and i hope plenty follow you :+:

MR2MK1
12th April 2011, 05:08 PM
I have now booked the club stand at the AOVC show in Ballymena on the 25th of June .
They ask for at least 6 cars to enter to qualify for the stand so its up to you guys if we get the stand or not .
Can i ask everyone who is entering the show to let me know and state on thier application that they want to park on the MR2 MK1 Club Stand .
All entry's have to be received before the 23rd of May 2011.
the link below will take you to the online application form

Colin :+:

http://www.aovc.co.uk/index.php?Events_ ... ASSIC_SHOW (http://www.aovc.co.uk/index.php?Events_Listing:AOVC_CLASSIC_SHOW)

MR2MK1
18th June 2011, 09:22 PM
Anyone going to the Ballymena show on the 25th of June the plan is to meet at the 7 Towers roundabout at 9 am leaving for the show grounds at 9 :30.
If you are approaching the roundabout from Belfast take a left and about 100 yards down the road just pull in on the hard shoulder same place as last year.

Anyone who cant make that time can i stress you will need to be onsite for 11 am as the organisers are very strict about closing the gate and you will be turned away

Arthur and Ronnie have the club Gazebo etc..

I think that covers everything any queries give me a shout before Fri 24th as i will be away on holiday from then so take plenty of pictures for the web site and i hope all who are attending have a great day.

Colin