PDA

View Full Version : hi all

frodmyster
30th March 2011, 09:34 PM
hi people, i have just aquired an e reg red mk1 t bar for £250 :D needs work to the sills and back panel and also a new drivers wing. i will get some pics up tomorrow. this is my 1st mr2. bought it to do up and sell but have now decided to keep ( not told the missus yet tho ) :lol:

MelR2Mk1
1st April 2011, 07:02 AM
Hi frodmyster! Welcome to the forum. Where are you based? These wee beasties are terrors, once they get hold of you they never let you go...you need to show your missus the article in the Spring 2011 Club magazine ;) (very convincing and written by a lady) :+:

Looking forward to seeing the pics, and if you DO convince her to let you keep the car, make sure you get along to some local meets and some other events (i.e. JOIN THE CLUB!!! It doesn't cost a fortune and you get so much more out of the car as an active member, all those nice, free [some of them] petrolhead days out...!) Sales job done, good luck!

Mel

Kateg28
1st April 2011, 08:22 AM
:wave:

Welcome. Where are you based?

MelR2Mk1
1st April 2011, 09:13 AM
Didn't I just say that? :? :shock: :P

Kateg28
1st April 2011, 09:27 AM
Yes. Not sure what your point is though.

andyj
1st April 2011, 03:01 PM
Hi and welcome Frodmyster.

Where are you based? :lol:

Seriously Mel has a point asking new Forum members to become Mark 1 Club members - we ought to always do that.

steed_
1st April 2011, 07:21 PM
welcome, where are you based? (seems the thing to do these days :mrgreen: )

frodmyster
2nd April 2011, 09:32 PM
hi all, i am based in st helens :)

Master-B
3rd April 2011, 09:15 AM
Hi mate, welcome! They are a friendly and resourceful bunch in the north west, you should get yourself up to a meet, they will be able to show you all the common grot spots & how best to sort/prevent.