View Full Version : G-reg mica blue Tbar to be broken

Jedibusa
11th March 2011, 10:01 PM
many parts available --just a few listed below

Located at Grantham in Lincolnshire

Bonnet --excellent paint --£30
Doors -no rust --c/w black leather doorcards and all elecs working -£40
Tbar black sunshades and bags £15
Leather seats --drivers beginning to split at seams but not torn --passenger much better --£40 pair
toyota radio with brackets £10
toyota aeriel--not fully retracting -£10
Toolkits and jacks
Radio surround intact --blue £7
Black ashtray £8
also blus ashtray £8

4 off Lenso CF5 16" alloys with almost new Avon zr tyres and lock nuts---£300---note that one centrecap is missing

other parts available from Blue and white cars --not sure what I have

If there is something else wanted pls ask
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/

88mister2
12th March 2011, 09:12 AM
Hi,
You have been pm'd

Jedibusa
14th March 2011, 10:59 AM
To those who have pm'd me ----i have replied but the messages are still showing in my out box

Anyone know why that happens ?

I have taken some more pics of Aerial, seats and front wing which are on the relevant messages

cheers

Kateg28
14th March 2011, 11:54 AM
They show in your outbox until the recipent reads them. When they have read them, they will be in your sent box.

Kate

Jedibusa
14th March 2011, 03:45 PM
Kate --thank you for the explanation

To those expecting pics on their pm ---sorry but i have condensed them too far ---will reload and resend tonight

cheers Terry

Daf @ Superb Classics
14th March 2011, 05:11 PM
Hi, interested in the leather seats, steering wheel, gearknob and behind seats carpet. All in black and must be in excellent condition.

Many Thanks

Daf :)

gafr21@hotmail.com

mr2mk1chick
14th March 2011, 06:29 PM
Kate --thank you for the explanation

To those expecting pics on their pm ---sorry but i have condensed them too far ---will reload and resend tonight

cheers Terry
Terry - why not pop all the extra pics up here...

Jedibusa
14th March 2011, 06:55 PM
Gafr21

Seats gone

steering wheel is shiny but not sticky--- however is not available until I load the car on trailer for scrapping

Gearknob is black and excellent--shows the full H pattern clearly -- £8 posted

Carpet---do you mean the backpanel behind the seat or floorcarpet ?

Backpanel has been cut for large speakers ---you can have it with them as well £30 collected

rgds terry

Daf @ Superb Classics
14th March 2011, 07:05 PM
Hi Terry, it was the one behind the seats I was after. I will leave it if it has been cut thanks.

Gearknob has potential. I have been offered one for £5 but would like to compaire photos as urs may be a little better - if you can send me some please to gafr21@hotmail.com Im asiming it's black not blue?

Could I convince you to remove the steering wheel now? Is it in very good condition, im very picky! :) Sure you could manage with out it? Turn the wheels by hand as many do. :)

Nocturnal
15th March 2011, 10:40 AM
Hi mate,

I'm in quite desperate need of a rear drivers-side brake caliper (that hasn't seized solid like mine! :lol: ). Is this available? Can you let me know on 07825771986? A text is fine if you're not in a position to call.

Thanks

Jedibusa
13th May 2011, 09:15 AM
Now in the state where I cannot read my pm ---have notification of 3 unread

Sorry folks

Ash---pls ring me if you still want the seats else they go on ebay