PDA

View Full Version : MOSNEY 2011

alpha13
1st March 2011, 09:00 AM
ok guys.... want to get an early start on this....
mosney is on this year on the 12th of june....
can anyone interested post up here or contact colin
as for the entries..you can either contact
Seamus Langan on 086 832 6555
or better still is to send everything to either
colin or myself and we can send the entries in
together as the club like last year....
i will post up an entry form when i get one..
for now all those interested please post up your name here...

colin(lao)
mark

MR2MK1
1st March 2011, 04:58 PM
Bring it on, back on the road from today :clap: and yes Im up for Mosney. :+: .So get your names down and make it an even better day than we had last year.You need to attend to experience Ronnies (Rockinhorse) cooking and the sight of him in the new apron i have for him this year :lol:

alpha13
27th April 2011, 08:01 AM
can anyone who is planning on attending the mosney show this year please contact either colin or myself.
i have application forms for those that need them and want to get numbers and applications sorted so we can get our club stand sorted with the organisers of mosney.
thanks in advance.
mark :+:

MR2MK1
27th April 2011, 09:30 AM
Ok Mark as you know i will be attending and as far as i know Ronnie has his form posted .Bring the forms with you on Sunday.

Colin :+:

MR2MK1
27th April 2011, 11:28 AM
Mark i have sent out another email to all with Show letter and entry form attached also included some other upcoming events
Colin :+:

alpha13
23rd May 2011, 10:28 AM
ok guys.... so far as i am aware there is only 4 of us going to mosney???? anyone else going?? and if so who???
cheers
mark

MR2MK1
23rd May 2011, 03:52 PM
Mark
Looks like its the 4 of us ,not a very good reponse this year.
Colin

alpha13
24th May 2011, 03:12 PM
to say the least....hopefully we will pick up a few others on the day.... or we will have some egg on our face :( :(

MR2MK1
24th May 2011, 08:12 PM
will be no egg on our face as we will enjoy the day the way we always do:lol::+:

alpha13
2nd June 2011, 04:44 PM
ok mosney is not far away now..... weather permitting, i presume ronnie will be doing chef duty??
who is looking after what stuff??? i can get the drinks and goodies!!! ?

MR2MK1
3rd June 2011, 09:02 PM
Sounds good i will get some Burgers and Baps

REDTC1
8th June 2011, 11:25 AM
Hope to be there, will try to link up with you guys on the day

MR2MK1
8th June 2011, 12:16 PM
Good one looking forward to seeing you .We will have the club gazebo up as always see you on Sunday

Colin.

rockinhorse
10th June 2011, 12:38 PM
i will be bringing the barbque,s burgers and baps as well..but if any of you guys have a rare or special taste requirement bring it with you to suit..lol..come on lads its supposed to be a good day weather wise a few more attending would,nt go a miss..even if your not taking the car out, a drive down to support will do..strength in numbers we all know this recession is bitttin us all money wise ect..try your best even if you only turn up for a while.. see you all sunday..dear LAO watch your camera this meet.....

Padji1
10th June 2011, 03:43 PM
Enjoy this lads, unfortunately I can't make it due to football.
Mark, I will give you a buzz hopefully next week. I have those SSTs for you.

Paddy

MR2MK1
11th June 2011, 09:16 AM
Ok folks
For all that are going to Mosney we are meeting up at the B&Q Sprucefield between 8 and 8:30am tomorrow morning so all three:lol: of us will need to be up bright and early.
Hope the weather is kind to us but it is not looking to promising but we will make the most of it as usual and i am sure we will have another great day out .

Ronnie thanks for the reminder of the camera i had forgot about it, just going to get it now and charge the batteries :+:
See ya all in the morning
Colin