PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Cherished 1989 Dark Mica Blue T-Bar

Kateg28
25th February 2011, 01:00 PM
The decision has been made.

I am selling the car.
Several people will know how much I am attached to this car and this is going to hurt but time to move on. I have owned it for nearly 5 years.

It is on a G Plate, 1989 with 129,000 miles (8000 with me)
Serviced every year, last full service a week ago (16th February) with full oils/leads/plugs etc. The engine is fantastic, no problems at all. New alternator about 3 years ago.

The bodywork is not good, it will need sills welding to get through next MOT and there is some purple paint after some arches repairs (cheers Halfords).
The seats are ok, a bit tatty but okay.
There is some rust under the rear bumper that will need attending to.

I bought some very good condition wings in Mica Blue although not fitted yet and these will be included.

Tax until end of March, MOT mid/late March ( I will dig out the paperwork).
The photos attached are all taken at it's best.

I would like £750 to include the wings. (well the whole car but also the 2 extra wings)

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2011/02/GoodwoodBreakfastClub002-1.jpg

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2011/02/Mr21332-1.jpg

mk1 dal
26th February 2011, 12:26 AM
hi you have been pm"d

gary :+:

Kateg28
28th February 2011, 05:29 PM
Sold. :(

Upset.

I know it is the right thing to do (and I have high hopes for it's future life) but still a sad day for me.

mr2mk1chick
28th February 2011, 06:52 PM
wow! that was quick. prob better that way so you don't change your mind. onwards and upwards. hope it goes to a great new home :+:

mk1 dal
1st March 2011, 05:57 AM
hi, i am having kates car jo so its going to a good home and being restored back to its former glory :D .
i know kate loves this car and its been looked after so i decided i would not let another mica blue tbar fall
in to the wrong hands and be scraped for parts :-: . has to many mk1's are now . this car will be saved

gary :+: