PDA

View Full Version : Mr2 Mrk1 Red T-bar coming up for sale F Reg

tony01jones
12th February 2011, 05:44 PM
I'm going to post my MR2 up at the beginning of March with a full years MOT, but wanted to put it up here first as would love it to go to an enthusiast.

The car was filmed for Practical Classics a year ago and the video is below. The car is in great original condition and is unmolested.

http://www.vimeo.com/7472634

It was previously owned by one family, sister, father then other sister. I bought it about 2 years ago and it has been completely reliable. The service history is pretty complete and I have serviced the car every year without fail. It has had new roof seals, new exhaust, cam belt.

If you are interested let me know and I can arrange a viewing and if you like it then get it through the MOT as quickly as possible for you. I see no reason why it won't pass first time.

Thanks for looking, I will endeavour to get some pictures up soon and advertise on Piston Heads and ebay finally.

mjhamilton
12th February 2011, 08:28 PM
had two MK1's in the past and am looking at moving back into area again..

Got cash and am undecided about buying a mint car or buying a shed to do up.. please let me know the details about this one as I may be very interested..

Am based in west Sussex so not too far away for a viewing..

Thanks
Martin

tony01jones
14th February 2011, 06:38 PM
Hi do you want to get in contact with me tony01jones@hotmail.com and I will give you contact details we are in Brighton.