PDA

View Full Version : SOLD:g reg red beautiful condition. very original

slugster
12th February 2011, 05:42 PM
hi evryone. sadly i am going to sell my mr2 to make space for my son & his boxing equipment in the garage. this car has a massive amount of service history i even have the original bill of sale which was £14,678 from tw hawkins in surrey the car went back to this main dealer for nearly all its life i have bills which total to over £6,000 on service etc. all original leather interior no rips or holes. had a new cd player installed & the car also has a 100 watt sub very neatly hidden behind the passenger seat. the bodywork is great no rust at all on the front of the car, back drivers arch has a tiny bit but nothing to worry about. starts first time everytime. all electrics work including aerial. the underside of the car is in exellent condition. the paintwork is in amazing condition (super red 2). will be getting car mot,d on monday. this car needs no money to be spent on it. it can go straight out on the road to enjoy. i am located in chatham kent & you are very welcome to view the car. all my pictures of the car are on my work computer so if you are interested please send me your phone number & email address & i will attach a load of pictures to it on monday. the car has had a new complete exhaust & had a new cambelt fitted 3000 miles ago. the gear box is superb with no fifth gear issues. the car has had a full service & is taxed till end of may. all i am looking for is a fair price for this condition mr2 which i feel is about £2,250 ono. thanks for reading. doug (a very sad mr2 owner). if you wish to ring me my number is 07590734402

mjhamilton
12th February 2011, 08:30 PM
please can you send me some more details on this car

Photos would be great... I had a G plate red t-bar many moons back and really want another one to run in the summer and put away for the winter...

Very interested and look forward to seeing your pride and joy

Thanks
Martin

slugster
13th February 2011, 03:44 PM
THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD once mot is complete. i will still try to get to some of the shows to look around. thankyou doug.