PDA

View Full Version : [ended] BC Racing Coilovers (via MR2oc)



FossMan
4th February 2011, 10:39 AM
A chap on MR2oc is inquiring about a group buy from BC Racing for their range of coilovers and it seems they have offered an 18% discount if 5 or more people join in.


EXAMPLE on the 2011 prices:

BR Series 699 + 12.99 shipping - our 18% discount for the BR series 586.17

RM Series 949 = 12.99 shipping - our 18% discount for the RM series 791.17

The coilovers come with rubber top mounts, If you want to upgrade to pillow ball its 40 a pair.

He will need a 30% Deposit up front with the remaining 70% due 1 week before the boat docks.

There will be a 10 week lead time from date of ordering, so the quicker we get the ball rolling the quicker we get the kits

Sign-up here:
http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/group-buy ... 41792.html (http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/group-buys/bc-coilovers-group-buy-141792.html)

BC Racing AW11 page:
http://www.bc-racing.co.uk/c-bcc25/toyo ... w11-86-89/ (http://www.bc-racing.co.uk/c-bcc25/toyota-mr2-aw11-86-89/)

Cheers,
Chris

gonae86
4th February 2011, 11:56 AM
I would buy them if I already had a aw11

FossMan
4th February 2011, 12:35 PM
Buy them anyway! They'll look nice on the shelf ;)

Nige_B
18th April 2011, 04:51 PM
Could be interested in this if it's still going?

Edit: sorry just followed the OC link and seems it has ended

FossMan
24th April 2011, 12:57 PM
Could be interested in this if it's still going?

Edit: sorry just followed the OC link and seems it has ended

Yeah it's getting on for 10 weeks since we ordered so I'm hoping to hear some news about delivery soon.

Anyway, lots of people have enquired about these since the group buy closed so it might be worth starting a new thread on the OC? I'm sure they'll honour the same discount if you get 5 or more interested. You need to ring the number on the BC website and speak to Louise or Bren.

gonae86
23rd May 2011, 09:50 AM
I would be in for that