PDA

View Full Version : White/Silver Mk1 in Cambridge Tuesday 18th Jan

warny1
21st January 2011, 02:47 PM
Driving down Hills Road towards town, early Tuesday morning. I was waiting at the Brooklands Avenue traffic lights on route to the garage for the MOT(which I'm pleased to report was a pass :D )

Limbo80
8th March 2011, 05:15 PM
Hi mate,that could of been me you saw in Cambridge I work just off hills road and go that way everyday to work plus my cars white n silver of course,lol.Were you in your mr2 I didnt see you if you were,what colour is it Ill keep my eye out for you on the roads :) Ive seen a red mr out on the roads where I live near Haverhill theres not many around our way tho is there.

warny1
20th April 2011, 03:04 PM
Hi there,

Apologies, only just spotted your reply! Always nice to see another Mk1, mine's an F plate and is an assortment of different shades of red (!). At the offices on the Brooklands Avenue/Hills Road junction there's a guy with another red one that I've seen around that area of town.

Do you get to many events/meetings at all? Not much going on compared here with some of the other regions. Looking forward to having a sunny drive this Easter with the roof off though!

Cheers,

Mark

ScottMR2
20th April 2011, 05:30 PM
not sure if this user is still active?

I have a sneaking suspicion that i now own this car, as MOT history shows a change from white to white/silver (although strangely VIN plate shows it always was white/silver, so must have been sprayed all white at one point, then blue as mentioned, then silver on the bottom half lol).

There is a bit of paint missing on the bumper and its blue underneath (bad blue lol).

I bought it from warwick only the other week, and the previous owner from there had only had it very recently also so quite possibly same car...