PDA

View Full Version : White mk1 E71 SDP :(

oukie
10th January 2011, 10:00 PM
Driving like a complete tw@t :evil:

Saturday about 4 pm ish

Joining the M1 south at Hemel Hempstead going towards Hatfield.

You overtook me and then undertook the chap in front of you whilst also crossing the chevrons on the slip roads that you are NOT aloud to cross, then blasted up the sliproad overtaking and undertaking using NO signals at all.

I had my ten month old baby in my car if you had crashed I would NOT have stopped to help. If you had crashed in to me you would not be reading this :+:

You are a going to die driving like that, with any luck you will kill your self and hopefully no one else.

:evil:

Kateg28
11th January 2011, 09:49 AM
with any luck you will kill your self
Whilst they may be driving like a complete muppet (let alone bringing the car into disrepute), that is a bit harsh Chris????

Danthrax
11th January 2011, 12:10 PM
Hoping the guys kills himself is a bit harsh but the way some people drive they at least deserve a serious crash which hopefully hurts only them, might make them respect the car and the road a bit more.

Diamond_Bolt
11th January 2011, 01:01 PM
Lol i've seen this one around the southgate area not 100 % sure its the excate person but i Know his number plate was E71 didnt see the rest so mite of been him/her !.... but was driving sensibly though !

oukie
12th January 2011, 09:02 PM
Hoping the guys kills himself is a bit harsh but the way some people drive they at least deserve a serious crash which hopefully hurts only them, might make them respect the car and the road a bit more.

Where did I say I "hope" he kills himself, I said hopefully he wont kill someone else, with any luck it will just be himself, because driving like that on a busy public road is ONLY going to end in tears.

oukie
12th January 2011, 09:04 PM
with any luck you will kill your self
Whilst they may be driving like a complete muppet (let alone bringing the car into disrepute), that is a bit harsh Chris????

Kate, you took that out of a sentence, re-read the WHOLE thing

Also I did say that he almost caused an accident and that my baby was in the car, IF he had been in accident with me and any of my kids, he's gonna wish he's dead. :+:

Kateg28
13th January 2011, 09:04 AM
Still think it was harsh (and when rereading it, you can read it either way) and do not shout at me or I will slap you when I next see you.

As for hurting your daughter, I completely agree.

Touch my baby and I will kill you, even if you just scratch the paintwork. Oh, and my son too. :lol:

superwhite90
24th January 2011, 01:28 PM
Whenever I see nobs driving our cars like idiots I do hope they have an accident and only hurt themselves and nobody else.