PDA

View Full Version : 3rd/5th JUNE TATTON PARK CLASSIC & PERFORMANCE SHOW

bill hulme
9th January 2011, 10:53 AM
This one not to be missed, I have a 15 car pitch for the club area.
there it limited camping, have a look at past events you should have a great time,
Tickets are very limited.
More details near the time. THE CLOSING DATE FOR FREE TICKETS 23rd of APRIL don't miss out. I need your name, address, phone number, car registration, (you can come for one day Saturday or Sunday if you wish) Please email me with your information. or PM:+:
(NO DETAILS NO TICKET)
Bill.
1 bill Hulme Friday Saturday Sunday Camping.
2 Gary (Mk1del) Satsurday Sunday Camping
3 boyzdad Saturday Sunday Camping
4 danthrax ??????????????????????????
5 Tommundy Friday saturday Sunday Camping
6 Stuart Cameron Saturday Sunday
7 Graham (lakelad) Sunday
8 Barry pooley Sunday
9 Ali Reeves Saturday Sunday
10 doctor1987 Saturday Sunday
11Rick Mcrick Saturday Sunday

mk1 dal
9th January 2011, 07:43 PM
hi bill, put me down bill sat , sun camping . top event with great people ,the club stand got second prize last year and considering the car clubs there was a fantastic result . your car does not need to be concourse to attend any condition is welcome ,so get your names down for a top weekend .

gary :+: .

Boyzdad
9th January 2011, 08:05 PM
Hi,
This is a brilliant show please put me (Matt) and my son Jack (Jak_01) down for this as well :+:

Almost forgot, can you please put us down for camping again Bill ;)

superwhite90
10th January 2011, 11:53 AM
I may come to this. I am currently seeing a girl who attends preston uni so may go up to see her on the friday, then drive down for the show and leave very late sat night.

Danthrax
10th January 2011, 01:20 PM
Stick my name down for this please, dunno about camping yet but should be able to make one day atleast

Lakelad
10th January 2011, 11:00 PM
Please amend me to Sunday only - Ta

DOCTOR1987
14th January 2011, 06:44 PM
hi put me down as well :+:

DOCTOR1987
14th January 2011, 10:06 PM
hi put me down as well :+:
sorry forgot to but down for saterday and sunday

Rick McRick
14th February 2011, 07:42 PM
Hi Bill,

You can put me down for this one, both days.
Is the ticket per car or per person? What I mean is, can I bring a passenger?

bill hulme
14th February 2011, 08:43 PM
Hi Rick, it is for one car plus a passanger, nice to meet you on sunday, I will put you on the list, Will you be camping!
Bill.

Rick McRick
15th February 2011, 10:21 AM
Hi Bill,

It was good to meet you too, and I look forward to joining you on some drives and at some events.

Sorry for being a little dense, but does the that mean the car plus one one passenger meaning me, or the car plus me as the driver plus one passenger?

So car and one person or car and two people to make it simple.

Not that I have someone else to bring at the moment.

Yes, put me down for camping please, I can cope for a night with no shower or shave :)

bill hulme
5th March 2011, 04:28 PM
This one not to be missed, I have a 15 car pitch for the club area.
there it limited camping, have a look at past events you should have a great time,
Tickets are very limited.
More details near the time. THE CLOSING DATE FOR FREE TICKETS 23rd of APRIL don't miss out. I need your name, address, phone number, car registration, (you can come for one day Saturday or Sunday if you wish) Please email me with your information. or PM:+:
(NO DETAILS NO TICKET)
Bill.
1 bill Hulme Friday Saturday Sunday Camping.
2 Gary (Mk1del) Satsurday Sunday Camping
3 boyzdad Saturday Sunday Camping
4 danthrax ??????????????????????????
5 Tommundy Friday saturday Sunday Camping
6 Stuart Cameron Saturday Sunday
7 Graham (lakelad) Sunday
8 Barry pooley Sunday
9 Ali Reeves Saturday Sunday
10 doctor1987 Saturday Sunday
11Rick Mcrick Saturday Sunday camping
12Glenys Cook Saturday
13Kris Bates Saturday

bill hulme
20th April 2011, 10:13 AM
only a few free tickets left, I need all your details to get as it goes on the ticket.
the closing date is the 23rd of April. so come to this great event. :+:
Bill. tel 01204 578147

mk1 dal
21st April 2011, 11:18 PM
hi all , get your place booked for this event , its a fantastic weekend , lots to see and do . you only have to look at the retuning members names to see that they have enjoyed this event for years . newcomers in the event will be made more than welcome and introduced to every one taking part , a good laugh and relaxing weekend and not to be missed .

gary :+:

bill hulme
5th May 2011, 08:48 AM
All the tickets have been ordered, could all with tickets please be on our plot by the latest 9.00am, by this time there are long delays of hundreds of cars trying to get in, your ticket will be posted to you about one week before
the show, Please show you ticket at the main entrance to the park so you don't pay to get in.
see you all soon Bill.

kevin..in
5th May 2011, 10:05 AM
All the tickets have been ordered, could all with tickets please be on our plot by the latest 9.00am, by this time there are long delays of hundreds of cars trying to get in, your ticket will be posted to you about one week before
the show, Please show you ticket at the main entrance to the park so you don't pay to get in.
see you all soon Bill.

Anyone who has ordered a ticket and now finds that they can't go, could I please take it from you as I now can attend these events
thanks in advance

Rick McRick
10th May 2011, 06:09 PM
Anyone who has ordered a ticket and now finds that they can't go, could I please take it from you as I now can attend these events
thanks in advance

Hi,

If it's at all possible, I would not mind sharing my ticket with you. I would be happy to go down on the Saturday and you could have the Sunday. I don't know if this would be allowed? I only need go for one day, but I booked for both to support the club and help fill the stand, so I'd be happy to just go for one.

I'm sure Bill can enlighted us.

bill hulme
16th May 2011, 05:18 PM
All tickets are marked by the organisers with your registration number and are not transferable.
bill.

coverco
16th May 2011, 06:07 PM
Swap your plates over on the private driveway leading up to the gates, problem solved :+:

mr2mk1chick
16th May 2011, 07:06 PM
i'm sure the guys on the gate wont be too horrid. say your other mk1 broke down so you brought a different one instead, hence the different plate etc. it seems a shame to waste a ticket and have 1 less car on the stand. its obviously at your risk, but the worst is you pay as a punter and then blag it to the stand....

Rick McRick
16th May 2011, 08:59 PM
it seems a shame to waste a ticket and have 1 less car on the stand.

There won't be one less car on the stand, I do plan to leave my car there for both days. I was just offering to share it if it helps someone else out. I'd be happy to just go for the Saturday and someone else could have the Sunday.

It was an idea, but if its not possible I'll stay for two days.

I do happen to have a spare set of plates for my car in the boot though, tum tee tum.

mr2mk1chick
17th May 2011, 08:57 AM
I do happen to have a spare set of plates for my car in the boot though, tum tee tum.
cool :+:
plan a-hatching for peeps

kevin..in
28th May 2011, 11:43 AM
will there be club shop facilities? just been looking at the jackets and quite fancy one now i'm a paid up member, if not if I ordered one now would it arrive by friday?

coverco
28th May 2011, 02:43 PM
There have never been any shop facilities in the past. I know Richard had all the stocks of merchandise but there was a new merchandising officer recently, perhaps if you PM them they could help you. I don't think they hold large stocks though so they may not have it in stock. If you have a jacket that you would like the logo on perhaps you could find someone to do it for you :wink:

kevin..in
28th May 2011, 04:19 PM
There have never been any shop facilities in the past. I know Richard had all the stocks of merchandise but there was a new merchandising officer recently, perhaps if you PM them they could help you. I don't think they hold large stocks though so they may not have it in stock. If you have a jacket that you would like the logo on perhaps you could find someone to do it for you :wink: thanks I have never been to Tatton, i know there has been club shop at JAE in the past, just wondering thats all
I may well be able to find someone who can do that sort of stuff :wink:

bill hulme
1st June 2011, 08:51 PM
will all members with tickets arrive well before 9.00am as the cars need to be in position by this time.
do show your ticket at the main gate so you dont have to pay to get in.
see you all there Bill.

kevin..in
2nd June 2011, 02:49 PM
looking like just sunday for me Bill, at work friday night and not home 'till 3.30am, so unless I do a gallon of red bull saturday morning will be sleep time

coverco
2nd June 2011, 06:09 PM
looking like just sunday for me Bill, at work friday night and not home 'till 3.30am, so unless I do a gallon of red bull saturday morning will be sleep time

Getting old is rubbish eh Kevin :D

You should be receiving a package in the next couple of days let me know what you think :+: and enjoy Tatton, Sunday is usually hard work after two nights of late night heavy drinking but you will be bright eyed and bushy tailed.

kevin..in
3rd June 2011, 08:36 AM
not really about getting too old but a full week of nights in a stiffling sweatbox having no sleep then a full day in the sun followed by a drive home after being awake and active for 24 hours plus is probably best avoided at any age, I will be red eyed, middle weekend of 2 weeks of nights leaves you feeling a bit like jet lagged, when i said I could do tatton we were on short time (tsunami related) so would have been off friday night now back to full production
looking forward to the package

tommundy
3rd June 2011, 03:54 PM
I'm still working on a site down in Ipswich; hoping to finish in the next 30 minutes then it's a drive upto north Sheffield, unload the company car, get a lift back to my mates house in Sheffield, get into the MR2, go shopping for meat, beer n bread, then get across to Tatton... hopefully before midnight! lol. Putting up my tent should be fun!

Rick McRick
5th June 2011, 08:37 PM
This was a great weekend (even if I did dump the car and slope off for most of Saturday), it was great to spend some time with everyone and have a good chat!! There where also some nice cars on the other stands but the ours was clearly the best there.

Master-B
6th June 2011, 05:03 PM
We had a great day on Sat, weather was awesome! Any pics peeps? I only got a few on my phone...

Mk1 Stand
http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac349/krisgbates/Tatton%204th%20June/047.jpg

Bob eats grass, gets stuck in teeth
http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac349/krisgbates/Tatton%204th%20June/043.jpg

Boris the Stratos
http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac349/krisgbates/Tatton%204th%20June/053.jpg

88mister2
6th June 2011, 07:21 PM
Hi All,
Really enjoyed the Tatton weekend, looking forward to the next one. A couple of pics of our stand taken on the Saturday. Sunday was a better turnout despite the weather.

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2011/06/Tatton4611_1-1.jpg

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2011/06/Tatton4611_3-1.jpg

Denis

Lakelad
6th June 2011, 07:36 PM
Good to see everybody on Sunday - pity the weather was not as nice as Saturday. Thanks to Bill for all the arrangements.

Hope to see everybody for the Lakes Run on 3rd July.

Graham

Jak_01
6th June 2011, 09:05 PM
Hello,
Well what a great show and met some really friendly people on the stand, also great MR2 turnout for both days just wish Sundays weather was as nice as Saturdays, still didn't effect the amount of people that showed up which was good to see :)
And a big thanks to Bill for setting the stand up and letting me use his very nice camera equipment over the weekend I will certainly upload a few of my favorite pictures when I receive them from Bill. But if anyone has any other photos please upload them as I would like to see them :D
Thank you
Jack

Rick McRick
25th June 2011, 06:18 PM
Sorry to take so long to get round to putting these up

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2011/06/DSCF2062JPG-1.jpg

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2011/06/DSCF2061JPG-1.jpg

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2011/06/DSCF2054JPG-1.jpg

More here

http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac146/rickmcrick/TattonJune2011/

Jak_01
4th July 2011, 06:52 PM
Edit: If any one wants a full resolution version of any of the images then please do not hesitate to post up on here and I will happily send it to you (without the watermark ).

Hello again,
Heres my pictures at last (I have been very busy with college stuff :O) that I took with Bills camera set-up.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62192907@N03/sets/72157627105082922/?page=2
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62192907@N03/sets/72157627105082922/

Thank you
Jack

Master-B
4th July 2011, 07:23 PM
Alright Jack. Great pics & well worth the wait!

Jak_01
4th July 2011, 07:34 PM
Thanks you :) Just glad Ive finished college stuff for now so I can conentrate on more photography :) Also I forgot to say if any one wants a full resolution version of any of the images from the link then please do not hesitate to post up on here and I will happily send it to you (without the watermark :) ).

Thank you
Jack

Master-B
4th July 2011, 07:59 PM
Hi mate, in that case I'll have DSC_0183,DSC_0180,DSC_0069,DSC_0090,DSC_0084 & DSC_9991 thanks!

Got that sunroof fitted yet?

Jak_01
5th July 2011, 11:30 AM
Hi again,
Yeah thats fine just PM your email over to me and Ill send them over to you :)
And no I have not got it fitted yet (still sitting in the garage) but hopefully will very soon since ive finished college stuff for now.

Thank you
Jack