PDA

View Full Version : Ulitimate Car Show, Larne Northern Ireland, Sun 27th March

MR2MK1
6th January 2011, 08:24 PM
Hi all :clap:
Well its that time again when i will be starting to annoy you all with upcoming events and the first one is the Ultimate car show in Larne on Sunday the 27th of March .
IF you are interested in attending this show as a club please let me know ASAP as over 200 cars are registered already and the advertising campaign does not start to next week so i think this is going to as popular this year as in previous years .see below link to web site

http://theultimatecarshow.co.uk/home.aspx

If you want to attend please reply with your Reg,year of car and model and i will forward all the details to the organisers i have provisionally booked us in for 15 cars so get those 2’s sorted and don't let me down .

Happy New Year to all :+:

Colin
LAO Ireland

MR2MK1
30th January 2011, 09:11 PM
Hi all anybody up for this or am i on my own

Colin

rockinhorse
30th January 2011, 10:19 PM
ah ...norman no mates...i suppose i will keep you company ..only problem being i wont have the car on the road till april..that means if i have no wheels its the beer tent or nearest pub...lol and the train home....love it when a cunning plan just falls in your lap...must warn the wife i will only be speaking "zanussi" when i get home..lol..

MR2MK1
28th February 2011, 10:38 PM
Ok Guys starting to get a response now :clap: list below

Myself
Stephen Allision
Glenn Walsh
Kevin Flynn
Billy McCart
Arthur McCormick
Robin Stanex

MR2MK1
10th March 2011, 01:38 PM