PDA

View Full Version : For sale my MR2 AW11

Jamieessex
5th December 2010, 07:02 PM
For sale my MR2 AW11 t bar 1.6 16v twin cam i love this car but have now had her for 4 years.

She has aquired the usual rust on the rear wings, aswell as the front bumpers lacker is peeling cos of the weather we've had, original alloys, new brake discs and pads, suspension recently been reset for £85 at local place aparently the suspension is all adjustible so she now drives amazeingly, also new front part of the exhaust.

interior black leather seats are bit tatty now but everything is original i also have the original radio which i will refit for the buyer.

i use this car everyday to go to work, and have been to Aberdeen and back, southhampton and never had a problem,

Full service history loads of reciepts,

i'd like £1000 ono anyone interested please contact me,

Jamie from Colchester Essex

MR2MK1
11th December 2010, 09:51 PM
Hi could you please post some pictures

C :+:

superwhite90
12th December 2010, 02:20 PM
Where in Colchester are you?

MR2MK1
12th December 2010, 02:39 PM
Hi i in Ireland
it is always better to post pictures when trying to sell and always guys from here looking for cars
C :+:

Jamieessex
12th December 2010, 05:22 PM
Hi im in Tiptree near colchester, just bought new set of tyres cost £170 from andersons on the hythe will be putting the reciept with my collection lol,

She's Taxed till end of Feb and Mot'd till august but will be re taxing in feb if i still have her since it my only mode of transport. will be uploadind some pics in the next couple of days :)

superwhite90
12th December 2010, 11:18 PM
I live in Tollesbury mate. Anyone who is interested but cant get down, I'd be willing to go along and have a look at it, as long as Jamie doesnt mind?

What make are the tyres? I just spent £292 on my '2 on a set of four ;)

Dantheman1990
3rd January 2011, 11:42 PM
hi jamie

im interested in finding a local mk1 mr2 especially the t bar model. If i was to give you my email address could you send me some pictures? Im sure the engine will be sound and the interior doesnt bother me, would just like to see some rust pictures. Whats the cars mileage and colour? Do excuse me if im being thick and you've already answered these questions somewhere. Im from suffolk and i know tiptree
pretty well. Thanks in advance