PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

Schuee5
26th November 2010, 08:35 PM
Hi folks just wanted to say hello to you all as i have just recently purchased a helious blue mk1 and am currently tidying it up so i will hopefully get on a few runs next year , this is my first mr2 and im totally smitten i will get pics posted asap .....kevin :D

MR2MK1
28th November 2010, 02:38 PM
Hi Kevin
Good to have you on board
I have added you to emailing list etc
Colin :+:

alpha13
30th November 2010, 08:52 AM
hi kevin.
welcome aboard... dont hesitate to ask any of us if you need any info. the lads are very helpful :+: :+:

rockinhorse
30th November 2010, 09:51 PM
welcome kevin, look forward to meeting you on our first run next year.. good to see a new member and our first helious blue owner as well..

old petrolhead
1st December 2010, 11:50 AM
Hi Kevin. Welcome . You have a very active club in Ireland. I am sure they will make you welcome at their events.

Cheers

Richard :+:

Schuee5
2nd December 2010, 08:34 AM
Hi guys thanks for the replies i was wondering could someone help me , i have just got the whole front of the car repainted and have searched everywere on the net to find the toyota sticker that goes on the the front bumper just below the badge has anyone any ideas were i can find this , many thanks ..kevin :?

alpha13
2nd December 2010, 09:05 AM
here is a link kevin to the toyodiy site.. there is loads of options but the toyota part number is there... you can check toyota or use it for cross refrencing against other places... seems there is actually 3 seperate stripes on the front... corners and centre...

KMK11
2nd December 2010, 01:45 PM
have searched everywere on the net to find the toyota sticker that goes on the the front bumper just below the badge has anyone any ideas were i can find this , many thanks ..kevin :?

Hi Kevin, you could always just drop "coverco" a PM & I'm sure he'll be able to sort you out! ;)

Tommy (coverco) is a top man & makes excellent decals, so I'm pretty confident he'd be able to help...and he's Irish too which is always a good thing!!! :mrgreen:

MR2MK1
2nd December 2010, 05:50 PM
Kevin
What colour do you need as i might have a spare

Schuee5
2nd December 2010, 10:38 PM
Hi Colin I'm not sure what colour the original sticker was on the car but I'm sure any colour would suit so if ye had a spare one I'd be happy to buy it from you...cheers kevin

MR2MK1
2nd December 2010, 11:08 PM
Kevin
Just to confirm it is the word Toyota you are after that goes on the front if so i have one

Schuee5
3rd December 2010, 09:04 AM
yes colin its the word toyota i need thanks i can come collect it if that suits thanks

MR2MK1
3rd December 2010, 10:58 AM
not a problem
or if you want i can put it in the post,
give me a call have pmd with numbers