PDA

View Full Version : SOLD - HKS Silent Power exhaust system(for S/Cs)...

No3157
25th November 2010, 05:35 PM
Restarting a thread, as the old one disappeared... :(

As recently finding out this is actually an SC sytem(see resto thread), it now has to go...

Original HKS Silent Power 'muffler', HKS part #: 90-000003

Noise: 92db(OEM: 90db)

These are now sold as the 'Legal Muffler'...however DO NOT anymore, include the U-bend cover plates/clamps...

Whereas this system still has them(although they could do with a wirebrush/repaint)!! :+:

Oh, and they're 63,000yen...over £400 - WITHOUT SHIPPING!!! :shock:

Quick pics:
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/ (http://img841.imageshack.us/i/03102010813.jpg/)
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8903/20102010832.jpg

Resto thread: http://www.mr2mk1club.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6359

And yes, I'm still only asking £250(+del, or collect yourself)... :shock: :shock:

And double-yes, there are STILL one of the best sounding AW systems EVER(I'm gutted it's not an NA one, but the bore is far to big for an NA)... :+: :+:

Any SC owner strangling their car with an NA system should look at this...if you have a similar condition Janspeed NA system, then I'll consider a P/X... ;)

Thanks for the interest!! :+:

Monkeymax
26th November 2010, 12:27 AM
And double-yes, there are STILL one of the best sounding AW systems EVER(I'm gutted it's not an NA one, but the bore is far to big for an NA)... :+: :+:

Any SC owner strangling their car with an NA system should look at this...if you have a similar condition Janspeed NA system, then I'll consider a P/X... ;)

Please stop tempting me - I don't have the money!! :lol: (and :( )

No3157
27th November 2010, 05:04 PM
Please stop tempting me - I don't have the money!! :lol: (and :( )
:lol:

Sorry chap...but it has to go...I'm in the sh :silent:

coanda
30th November 2010, 08:50 PM
Hello, i'll send you a pm....i think have a janspeed in pretty good nick on my SC now. Would definitely be up for a px.

No3157
30th November 2010, 09:34 PM
Hello, i'll send you a pm....i think have a janspeed in pretty good nick on my SC now. Would definitely be up for a px.

Oo...your timing could be flawless, too... :o ...look forward to hearing from you then... :+:

coanda
1st December 2010, 08:19 PM
I went out and checked and I think I have the SC Janspeed backbox - sorry! I'm probably still up for the backbox as it must be quieter than the Janspeed. I'm really busy in the week but I'll get back to you on friday if it hasn't already gone.

No3157
1st December 2010, 08:30 PM
If it's a UK Janspeed, they only built systems for UK(NA) cars...S/Cs were only imports(and being so few during the nineties, no company would have wanted to produce <100 - none of them wanted to even make a manifold for UK NA cars!! )... :(

You can check the internal diameter(just under 50mm for an NA system), all JDM S/C systems are ~55mm internal(to allow for the increased breathing of the 4AGZE)... ;)

And yes, this is one of, if not THE quietest AW11 systems in existence... :)

No problem for friday, I don't want to have to put this on Ebay... :+: :+:

autobody
2nd December 2010, 01:54 PM

The Janspeed on your car is pretty much brand new. just put it on before I sold the car to you. less than 500 miles :+:

No3157
3rd December 2010, 09:41 AM
The Janspeed on your car is pretty much brand new. just put it on before I sold the car to you. less than 500 miles :+:

Great info....where did you buy it from, chap?? They'll confirm if it was an NA system or not... :+:

coanda
4th December 2010, 11:30 AM
Hello chap - see your pm's.

No3157
4th December 2010, 11:43 AM
Thanks chap; replied... :+:

No3157
17th December 2010, 06:44 PM
Okay, now four people all seriously interested...and I need the money for a new Adub... :(

So I'll say...first to leave a deposit/pay takes her... :+:

No3157
12th January 2011, 06:16 PM
This should finally be going to a good home... :clap:

No3157
25th January 2011, 09:34 PM
And...SOLD!! And going to a good home, too...we like that... :+: :+: :+: