PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire Monthly Meeting - 28th Nov - 12pm - YO23 3PW

tommundy
20th November 2010, 10:12 AM
Yorkshire MR2 Mk1 Club Monthly Meeting

Sunday November 28th - 12pm onwards

The Buckles Inn, Tadcaster Road, Bilbrough, York, YO23 3PW

The pub is easy to find; you just need to follow the A64 eastbound and it's just before the York northern ring road and York west exits.

All members and non-members welcome!

Hi all,

This is the last weekend I have a few free hours until the new year so I thought I'd propose a meeting.

Any new attendees wishing to come, please do! Just post up on here to show interest.

I decided to give my car a rest this winter so I'll just be in my daily driver.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Tom

PS: Sorry for the short notice :)

The Silver Fox
23rd November 2010, 03:04 PM
Sorry Tom, wont be able to make this as I have my youngest son staying with us for the weekend.

Work is progressing on FoXI, the drivers side front suspension/brakes are completely off the car, stripped down and being painted prior to reassembly with the Mk1b brakes, Konis and Apex springs. I didnt realise how long these jobs take to do, at this rate it should be ready for Easter!!

Have a good Christmas, see you in the New Year.

Douglas

Spitfire
26th November 2010, 06:28 PM
Thinking of doing a walk Bilbrough & the roman road and visit the grave of the great Black Tom in Bilbrough church. If I start at 8.30 should be done by 12 (6 miles) I last did the walk 10 years ago how time flies. Dont spose anyone wants to join me?
Tom have you got that spare cap for the water top up tank it would be great if you could bring it with you, Colin

tommundy
27th November 2010, 07:40 PM
Now cancelled (as discussed Colin) due to potential weather conditions.

I'll post up a date for December hopefully, if not January.

Cheers,
Tom