PDA

View Full Version : Banned Member: rizmr2

Monkeymax
10th November 2010, 10:35 PM
Following a prior warning about intimidating & harassing club members (both on the forum and through PMs and emails) this member continued to do so. This was reported to us again recently, and thus the decision has been taken to ban this member from the club for life.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4483 (http://www.mr2mk1club.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4483)

This was not a decision that was taken lightly. We would appreciate it if any members let us know if they notice him registering a new username and posting on here again.

Please be careful when purchasing a car from someone, and walk away if it doesn't feel right.

superwhite90
13th December 2010, 10:57 PM
I didn't notice you did this, well done Max :+:

Monkeymax
29th December 2010, 12:23 AM
Thanks to those who gave me the heads-up that placebo1136 was basically rizmr2. That user has now also been banned.

superwhite90
29th December 2010, 06:14 PM
We're not going to be able to stop people doing this, but its best to shut them down before too many people see what kind of immaturity and general lack of respect for this club as well as imoc.

I was waiting to see if anyone would notice this, glad to see you are on your game :+:

Ben
29th December 2010, 09:02 PM
We are always watching... ;)

Monkeymax
30th December 2010, 09:31 PM
We are always watching... ;)

Yup. LOL! I couldn't get online at home due to internet problems, but I was still aware through logging in on my phone. I may not post much anymore, but I check plenty... ;)