PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: ATL FIA-spec 60 litre racing fuel cell...

No3157
2nd November 2010, 12:07 PM
Unsure if anyone here will be interested...yet I'd rather see it go into an AW than on Ebay(where it will easily sell, only to some high-powered front-engined machine)... :problem:

Anyway, as title, a proper ATL(industry leaders) racing fuel cell/tank, in their patented black material(it's not plastic, although it looks/feels like it, have been told but can't remember the name now)...baffled, and foam filled as required for all race tanks. Was FIA-approved when new, it's some years old now, I picked it up when I didn't care about running a spare in the frunk - which is now a problem for me, I need to - hence it being up for offer... :(

Oh, it's 60litres...~50% BIGGER than the standard fuel tank... :mrgreen:

Complete with all bolts, gaskets, fittings(either JIC, or -, can't remember now), and filler cap...and for the absolute bargain(as they're £400+ new) of £200... :mrgreen:
Oh, delivery will cost extra, it's light, but not THAT light... :lol:

Pics if really necessary...saying that, if you need pics of one of these, then it's probably not for you... :wtf:

Thanks in advance!! :+:

No3157
18th November 2010, 10:07 PM
Now on Ebay... :wtf:

superwhite90
19th November 2010, 11:02 PM
would this replace the std?

No3157
21st November 2010, 07:09 PM
Erm, it wouldn't fit in place of std, but is bigger(60l instead of 41 OEM), so could do in that sense... :)

No3157
22nd November 2010, 11:01 AM
SOLD on fleabay...thanks for the interest... :+:

Mods, please lock 'em up...ta!! :wave: