PDA

View Full Version : Not new, but trying to confuse you all!

MelR2Mk1
27th October 2010, 07:39 AM
Having volunteered to be a new LAO ( :? ) I figured I should set up a club-specific email address, and in doing so it seemed sensible to change my Forum name to match! So, thanks to SuperMax (oh no, he hasn't changed his yet) the artist (gobby cow) formerly known as Bikermel76 is now MelR2Mk1! Sorry for any confusion (avatar remains the same, so that should be familiar at least!)

Cheers!

Mel, North Cotswolds LAO (AKA - MelR2Mk1 - AKA bikermel76)
MelR2Mk1@btinternet.com

Joy Toy Boy
27th October 2010, 08:31 PM
Congratulations on your new post! :clap: :crazy:
So it`s goodbye Bikermel, hello MelR2Mk1 :)

I`ve been thinking about changing my forum tag aswell as it`s got to be the worst one on the forum but it was all I could think of at 11.55pm when I joined up in a rush to get some info at the time :roll:
Thing is, what to change it to?

Anyway, good luck with the LAO job :+:
JTB

P.S. Just noticed this is my 100th post! :D Do I get some sort of badge for that :think:

MelR2Mk1
28th October 2010, 04:50 AM
Thanks JTB, and congrats on your ton! Do you have any nicknames or use any other names on other forums? (fora?) You could always go with the slightly ironic (and feminine, sorry!) "Moniker", after all, what is a forum name but a nickname? ;)

Anyway, shhhhhh! Poor Max will have a heart attack if everyone suddenly requests a name change!

PS I love your avatar - reminds me of a videogame I produced called Emergency Mayhem :D Oooh - you could always go with "Slightly Sideways" to match...?

Joy Toy Boy
3rd November 2010, 10:40 PM
"Slightly Sideways" :clap: 8-)

MelR2Mk1
5th November 2010, 05:16 AM
:oops: I can't remember what Slightly Sideways is, I ahve a feeling perhaps a drifting website, but it always stuck in my head (especially when I lose the back end going round roundabouts in my Peugeot!). Just fitted with your pic.... :D